Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooooos i am doubly in luck! Our ticket for free food is paid for by home owners association and it includes free dinner from the Mexican food truck and then dessert from the dessert truck! :woohoo1::headbang::yay:

Auto's @WildBill ......how long did the Big boy take up to sex ....?.........:pass:

Either one would fill a pram...........:headbang:
I think 19 days.
I'm still gonna use the smaller one of the two. It has a more olive color. I need that black! :eyebrows: :biggrin:
That's pretty good vigor for A larger plant in a smaller pot.
I guess I need to go get me some plain flour. I don't have any plain flour in the house. For years and years.

i'm probably gonna have to take a look at the ripeness and time it good and just take the pollen and maybe try to do several collections. The weather should be changing here in a few days in relatively drastically, but not cold, manor. It may be enough to trigger them to a mass ripening or something. Just thinking, I don't know.

I think the girls will be ready in a week to 10 days.
Does anybody still bother to heat their flour to dry it out?

Brooooos i am doubly in luck! Our ticket for free food is paid for by home owners association and it includes free dinner from the Mexican food truck and then dessert from the dessert truck! :woohoo1::headbang::yay:
Ohh man! I'm gonna go out and join a HOA!!!!!!!!!!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::headbang::headbang::headbang:

tenor.gif

Ohh man! I'm gonna go out and join a HOA!!!!!!!!!!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::headbang::headbang::headbang:

tenor.gif
We rent here and we are the only renters that were preregistered along with the HOA members and that’s cause my mom has done stuff for the HOA!

Also I was wrong it wasn’t Mexican food it was a Korean barbecue truck! :eyebrows::headbang:

D88E5976-A4BC-457A-BA45-44E382EAF251.jpeg

The free dessert is from the ice cream truck but they do sundaes and stuff too and coupon is good for whatever u want Max $5 so hoping banana split is on the list!

Last edited:
I vote fajeeters amigo! Tonight is some “national night out” thingy so we are having food trucks at the neighborhood park and first 200 peeps get a ticket for free food but my mom is on some committee where she has donated baskets of jams and stuff before so she got to preregister and got 4 tickets already! Think its Mexican food truck(s) but not sure if its just 1! Seems like 200 people cree plus paying customers is a lot for 1 damn food truck! :shrug:
That sounds like fun!

That sounds like fun!
Gonna go try to park nearby and get some pics but there is a petting zoo there and i know i saw 1 or 2 dwarf cows! These things were tiny any didn’t look like baby cows!

Gonna go try to park nearby and get some pics but there is a petting zoo there and i know i saw 1 or 2 dwarf cows! These things were tiny any didn’t look like baby cows!
Never mind it was a small lamb that was black and white! :doh::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back