Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard of Blim Burn seeds before?

I got 3 of these as a gift with my order.

Not sure if I trust them, they are advertising this strain being 38%. Come on. I'm pretty sure thats impossible.

Yeah, I've heard of them, but never grown any.
I don't know about that high of THC content, but I have seen some that were pretty frosty.,
tenor.gif

Just let it run!
Both of these didn't do a damn thing for over a week after they popped the surface! It was too much light, so way too much blue, from the Mars SP3000 because the dimmer was screwed.
Walter White left Aunt Jeannie's Elixir right
View attachment 1636215
And they look a week behind at about 32 days. Both are on the verge of that Earth box rage though!:eyebrows:

1696346627281.png

go-for-it-you-can-do-it.gif

View attachment 1636144
Tryna get myself right to go to work. Got some relief this morning from the pain. After days of it im exhausted and feel like I need a day of food and rest cuz i been home but even if im in bed im certainly not resting rollin around hurtin but, got to try to work. I have no energy but I can't risk eating View attachment 1636148
U know I got your back big dog! ;) :pighug::crying:

1696347406488.gif

Howdy y’all :toke:

Update from the ManCave and the Greenhouse for those interested.

First the Greenhouse…

View attachment 1636203
She’s coming along. Not sure how she will fair as temps are dropping now. She isn’t that strong against PM. Been fighting it back the last month. All good still. Smells like an OG should. 🦨

View attachment 1636204
Plenty of frost on her. Very sticky too.

View attachment 1636205
The little Grease Gun is doing ok for being outside too. Also fighting the PM back with Neem oil.

View attachment 1636206
Frosty little girl for sure.

Ok, now the ManCave…

Day 31

Top feeding and have them their second feeding.
Mychorrizea
Diatomaceous Earth
Dr. Earth Flower Girl

Watered them in with RO water, CalMag plus, and also molasses.

Very happy girls 💯💕💕🪴🪴💕💕

View attachment 1636207

Yep 😉

View attachment 1636208View attachment 1636209View attachment 1636210

Hope you are all as happy as these girls are!

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness to ALL ‼️
If u are spraying the girl in bloom with neem them buds are gonna taste awful cuz u will taste the neem oil! U should swap to southernag garden friendly fungicide! Can use thru bloom without ill effects and its good stuff! @Mañ'O'Green approved ;) :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back