Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use an oil radiator to heat the tent, but i still see condensation on the walls because i grow in a sealed room. I don't know if I could run a dehumidifier, and humidifier at the same time?
You can and that should work as long as you have some way of controlling it. Inkbird controllers are amazing and ac infinity inline fan with controller should regulate it pretty well.

Are you running the humidifier on constant or does it turn on and off by a thermostat ?

How sealed is this room? you need to be bringing in fresh air from somewhere no?

As far as I know the omega 3 is not produced by the fish. It's produced by the algae that they eat. If they aren't eating what they normally would, fish farm feed, then the numbers are significantly lower unless supplemented. But I've had some wine so my memory is fishy......
Yep, all plants, animals and humans need their correct diet.... garbage in = garbage out quality in = quality out and yes it's about the assembly of proteins from specific sources and inculding trae minerals.... I could go on all day... but right on point friend!

Alright, I have a photo sensitive question about an observation that I made the other day.
After flipping to 12/12 on RUCU CUCU A week ago, As she continued to grow, you could see where the new bud sites were quite easily by the lighter shade of green. And this was evident up until day before yesterday.
With the first pistils popping out at first light yesterday at 6PM, The difference had lessened quite a bit and by midnight when I checked them last, there was no color differential to be seen.

Is this some sort of hormonal thing that occurs once flowering begins? Could this be an indicator of when the girl will go into flower after flipping? The Only other photo I grew was Asian Haze and by the time she was into flower she was massive and I just don't recall if I noticed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back