Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
shutterstock_Eric_Isselee_brebis_91231889_WEB_0.jpg

cvr_Alone_in_IZ_World.jpg
stoners-like-talking-about-being-stoned.gif

Im so frustrated i don't know what to do. I can't walk from one side of the room to the other without needing to sit down and take a break or go to the bathroom. I just keep going in circles building into a tantrum yelling at myself
:bighug::pass:
1697819738208.gif

Im so frustrated i don't know what to do. I can't walk from one side of the room to the other without needing to sit down and take a break or go to the bathroom. I just keep going in circles building into a tantrum yelling at myself
Yeah, dude it can get frustrating as hell! It's hard as hell to accept that you have to take breaks sometimes. Especially if you're a damn Type A personality like me!
It's been one hell of a struggle ever since I got hurt in 85. A lot of ups and downs! When I was young, I pushed through it. It's just what I did. As time went along, The pushing became extremely more difficult and then it moved into "Can't do it, BITCH!" :face:

With a few exceptions, that's usually a pretty gradual process. Getting whacked all at once, kind of like when I first got hurt, to be quite the whack to the psyche!

About all I can tell you brother is............ VENT THAT SHIT!......................... and one step at a time. At one time that's all I could do.............. One damn step! But again, that's when I was young.

I don't think it's easy to accept that when we get older. I know it hasn't helped my depression. No, I know it's contributed to it! They kind of snowball together too! I know I have things to do, but I also know that those things to do are gonna cost me. I know I'm gonna hurt. Whether it's while I'm doing it or the results afterwards, but there will be pain! And not just physical pain. The cumulative effect takes toll!

One step at a time and come here to Holler!

You know I'm rooting for you!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Here's some Knows Candy!:pass:

I use an oil radiator to heat the tent, but i still see condensation on the walls because i grow in a sealed room. I don't know if I could run a dehumidifier, and humidifier at the same time?
I do it all the time. I have a heater and air conditioner and a humidifier and de-humidifier going all the time. I am currently using Ink-Bird controllers. I bought the online ones so I can run a schedule with different settings.

Room with humidifier going.
IMG_0858.jpeg

Ink bird controllers.
IMG_5135.jpeg

This is a sealed room too, but I do vent through a filter. I run it 15 minutes on and 15 minutes off continuously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back