Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you can @I love weed ...... :pass: ....if a room is sealed and you add more humidity...it has to land somewhere......:shrug:...but that is just my opinion....I Could be wrong.....:pass:
Adding humidity in a tent doesn’t put moisture on the walls unless u hit the dew point!

Alright, I have a photo sensitive question about an observation that I made the other day.
After flipping to 12/12 on RUCU CUCU A week ago, As she continued to grow, you could see where the new bud sites were quite easily by the lighter shade of green. And this was evident up until day before yesterday.
With the first pistils popping out at first light yesterday at 6PM, The difference had lessened quite a bit and by midnight when I checked them last, there was no color differential to be seen.

Is this some sort of hormonal thing that occurs once flowering begins? Could this be an indicator of when the girl will go into flower after flipping? The Only other photo I grew was Asian Haze and by the time she was into flower she was massive and I just don't recall if I noticed that.
Normal. 👍

I use an oil radiator to heat the tent, but i still see condensation on the walls because i grow in a sealed room. I don't know if I could run a dehumidifier, and humidifier at the same time?
Amazon product

Happy Friday everyone! Off to the grind!
:smokeout:
1697816111480.gif

Alright, I have a photo sensitive question about an observation that I made the other day.
After flipping to 12/12 on RUCU CUCU A week ago, As she continued to grow, you could see where the new bud sites were quite easily by the lighter shade of green. And this was evident up until day before yesterday.
With the first pistils popping out at first light yesterday at 6PM, The difference had lessened quite a bit and by midnight when I checked them last, there was no color differential to be seen.

Is this some sort of hormonal thing that occurs once flowering begins? Could this be an indicator of when the girl will go into flower after flipping? The Only other photo I grew was Asian Haze and by the time she was into flower she was massive and I just don't recall if I noticed that.
1697816727690.gif

I use an oil radiator to heat the tent, but i still see condensation on the walls because i grow in a sealed room. I don't know if I could run a dehumidifier, and humidifier at the same time?

Do you have any fresh air exchange? How are the plants getting Co2 supply? If the humidity is higher than the air can hold you will get condensation. Same if there are temperature swings. The air temp is important when it comes to humidity. Also fans. Keep the air moving. RH shouldn't need to be more than 70% and should not cause much condensation if the tent is warm. 75-80f for seedlings.

Steady even temp and RH. Use a VPD guide to help gauge when and where you want your targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back