Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I referred a friend here to AFN as he was looking for good info for making concentrates... apparently was gifted a bunch of nice cannabis...
I told him to mention me if he signed in.... So if he shows up.. give him a warm welcome!
:smokeit:

Give him your referral link that way you get credit for bringing him on site :headbang::vibe:
IMG_6949.jpeg

Well here is someone that I never thought would have went woke.

While watching Tubi TV on my PS4, Martha Stewart is doing a Maybelline commercial and with someone of color with "unknown pronouns".
No idea whether this is on regular T V , if there is such a thing anymore. Tubi TV Has commercials but they are very limited and they repeat over and over and over and over and over again. A couple of times I just caught it at the tail end. It takes a little bit for my stoned ass to see what was going on actually.

Given her background with her reported Ethnic epitaphs and the incident when she went to the 'gated community'.............eerrrrr........Federal Minimal Security Prison, I found the commercial .........Surprising!
Martha must be struggling.

So I referred a friend here to AFN as he was looking for good info for making concentrates... apparently was gifted a bunch of nice cannabis...
I told him to mention me if he signed in.... So if he shows up.. give him a warm welcome!
:smokeit:
Hmmm. . . I did something similar just the other day. Lots of canna and looking to process. . . Weird huh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back