Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @Lil Dab :pass: ...sharing a sneaky one.......?...

Afternoon mossy Yup I grabbed a cart from a friend so it makes it real convenient. I haven’t had one in quite awhile I forgot how easy they are :cooldance::baked:
IMG_6948.jpeg
IMG_6947.jpeg

Last edited:
Weed strains are completely different than cartridges when it comes to flavor. Cookie strains usually mean they just have some vanilla flavor terpenes. I think it’s caryophylene and another terpene whose name I forgot 😂

Don’t be afraid to try them. Orange Biscuits from Mephisto is one of my favorite strains, along with SB Biscotti or the famous Girl Scout cookies. They are all awesome strains to grow and for flavor 👍
Kinda what I meant is that anything but the taste of a straight sugar cookie. The only reason you make sugar cookies and not ANY other kind of cookie is that those are the only ingredients you have in the house . It tastes like pretending not to be poor

How to increase humidity, for seedlings in a sealed room. Without condensation?
Humidity dome, aka Ghetto Greenhouse.

Try a clear solo cup. Make sure it has a couple of holes in so it can breath.

Don’t think I have the answer :shrug: I would assume if there’s enough light and heat the humidity should burn off rather quick. I had my seedling tent condensate before before I had the humidity set to high I just adjusted my inkbird controller down so the humidifier wasn’t coming on so often. Fans will help too just don’t point them directly on the seedlings

@I love weed how are you controlling the heat and humidity? What you need to watch is the dew point and stay just below that
I use an oil radiator to heat the tent, but i still see condensation on the walls because i grow in a sealed room. I don't know if I could run a dehumidifier, and humidifier at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back