Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to increase humidity, for seedlings in a sealed room. Without condensation?

I don't know if you can @I love weed ...... :pass: ....if a room is sealed and you add more humidity...it has to land somewhere......:shrug:...but that is just my opinion....I Could be wrong.....:pass:

LSD-25

Another week or so to go.

IMG_20231020_045021.jpg
IMG_20231020_044859.jpg
IMG_20231020_044820.jpg
IMG_20231020_044936.jpg

Every now and then we get these localised..small whirlwinds.

They will be about 4ft..to 20 ft on the bottom and 10 to 20ft high....must see at least 1 a year since weve been down here....on the beach we call them dust devils....if you see a 10ft high column of swirling sand coming at you...you get in the car as fast as possible.........

So .....I'm sitting yesterday...and I heard this Strange noise...like a train coming..all gooshy and breathy....

Then I Hear.....bang crash bang as it started smashing stuff on the next door plot....and I Realise What was coming.....:yoinks:....

I looked and saw our fence starting to Lean...so I ran for the door to shut it...coz the swirly winds suck stuff Out of the buildings.

Got back to the window to see the poly tunnel leaning....then something shot up in the air behind it...

Then hubbys shelving he has near the garage...the first one pulled apart mid air...and the second fell splattering everything...

Boom...the garage door exploded open....the fly door strands were pulled out horizontal and all the stuff hubby had near the door started being sucked out..newspapers and egg boxes just flying out......:yoinks: .....

I'm glued to the window going OMG....OMG.....:yoinks:....and there is an old dog kennel next to the garage...double poly walled heavy thing.....and when I looked it was hovering two ft in the air....being squashed against the small gates...

I Thought it was gonna drop but it didn't...it flipped over the gates...and burst like an over ripe mellon.....

The the whirl wind shot across our field..and left.......as quickly as it come.........

I looked across to see how shocked hubby was.....and he was plugged into his headhones...with Netflix...never heard or saw a flippin thing.....:crying:

When I told him to look at the window at all the damage.....he just couldn't understand it........:crying:

If I'd Done a Dorothy.......
dorothy1.gif
...I Wonder how many Days it would be before he noticed I was Missing......:biggrin:...probably when he got Hungry.......:pass:

How to increase humidity, for seedlings in a sealed room. Without condensation?

I don't know if you can @I love weed ...... :pass: ....if a room is sealed and you add more humidity...it has to land somewhere......:shrug:...but that is just my opinion....I Could be wrong.....:pass:

I'm Outdoor you know @I love weed ........ :headbang: ...one of the indoor growers will know better and might have suggestions on how to manage it......:pass:

Don’t think I have the answer :shrug: I would assume if there’s enough light and heat the humidity should burn off rather quick. I had my seedling tent condensate before before I had the humidity set to high I just adjusted my inkbird controller down so the humidifier wasn’t coming on so often. Fans will help too just don’t point them directly on the seedlings

@I love weed how are you controlling the heat and humidity? What you need to watch is the dew point and stay just below that

Not a fan of the cookies taste either. Its like a sugar cookie is the worst cookie right?
Weed strains are completely different than cartridges when it comes to flavor. Cookie strains usually mean they just have some vanilla flavor terpenes. I think it’s caryophylene and another terpene whose name I forgot 😂

Don’t be afraid to try them. Orange Biscuits from Mephisto is one of my favorite strains, along with SB Biscotti or the famous Girl Scout cookies. They are all awesome strains to grow and for flavor 👍

Don’t think I have the answer :shrug: I would assume if there’s enough light and heat the humidity should burn off rather quick. I had my seedling tent condensate before before I had the humidity set to high I just adjusted my inkbird controller down so the humidifier wasn’t coming on so often. Fans will help too just don’t point them directly on the seedlings

@I love weed how are you controlling the heat and humidity? What you need to watch is the dew point and stay just below that

Afternoon @Lil Dab :pass: ...sharing a sneaky one.......?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back