Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
MedCzech’s ManCave

Update
Day 46
View attachment 1639608
Lights were raised up for the big girls in the back and others adjusted accordingly to maintain good ppfd levels. It’s a little challenging, but all is pretty solid.

A couple close ups…:photog:🪴🪴

View attachment 1639609
Mephisto’s Wedding 🥰 frosty 🥶 little one

View attachment 1639610
CaliBubba from @Twenty20 Adam 🙏 and she smells like some super sweet bubble gum candy.

View attachment 1639611
4ass monkey x Walter White with lots of trichome action herself 🪴👀

Take care everyone. Be safe out there 💯‼️
I love those pictures of your man cave! It gives me visions of what I'm gonna have when I build my grow room in my shop!

Correct. Thats why I planned to start with 50ml and assume I’ll end up with about 30
U gotta remember the pucks are gonna absorb and hold some oil so each puck going into same dish of oil that dish is gonna get lower and lower after each puck!

I found this bud on the floor under the Twenty20 Strawberries & Funk tester. I must have knocked it off during watering. Very funky! Gonna vape it in my Arizer Solo before bed tonight:
SF.1_day73_lwr_bud.jpg

There’s a difference between wrong and making something harder then necessary! Thats a lot of special ingredients u need to order vs just hitting walmart! Unless u are trying to make gummies u can carry around town in your pocket u don’t want really firm ones! Firm gummies means they aren’t gonna kick in til they break down in your stomach vs softer ones that melt in your mouth and kick in at warp speed! ;)

View attachment 1639552

He doesn’t use thc so he only has peoples feedback to go off of! I use constantly so have personal experience making and trying them!
I just wanted to see if you’d correct my post as well

It's a Booby Trap....................................................................:peek:...........................

View attachment 1639607 Hubby hasn't washed a dish in the last 4 years.........then he does...without me asking/hinting/nagging........

and....he washes two PAPER disposible plates........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........:pass:

If I was New to this.......I'd say.....you are fliping joking though......:shrug:...washing Paper plates...are you Nuts....?.

Then he would say...it doesn't matter what I Do....it is never right for you..........so I'll just not Bother.......:grump:...

And that will give him an Excuse not to wash another plate for the next 4 years........:crying:

Which is Probably what he is Aiming for....................

So..............I'm saying Nowt.......................................:crying:......
I was gonna ask if that was 2 paper plates in the dish rack but then assumed even u were too cheap to do that! Guess it shows how often hubby does them there! :shrug::rofl:

Still nothing from my photo girls! I wish I had taken pictures early this morning.
I hit RUCU CUCU hard with training and a fair amount of defoliation. She's well recovered and looks quite nice.
Am I gonna have to hit these girls with 11/13 Light schedule? They have been on 12/12 since last Friday!
I have only had that happen on 1 plant that got 12/12 starting from day 3 and after 3 weeks with no pistols i dropped to 11/13 and in under a week had a really good amount of flower progression! Once it started it flowered really fast compared to its sister of same strain!

Yes. That is true. I posted 2 versions. The top one is the grocery store/Walmart version. Very similar to your blend. I started adding the fancy stuff so they could be carried in a pocket and they don't grow mold as quickly if not stored in the fridge.

And you are definitely correct about that last part! hahaha.

Intonation and inflection is hard to convey over the internet. I knew what you meant and how. No offense taken, I appreciate the extra input you added.
I will tell u with mine i have left them on the counter for weeks and never seen mold! This chunk here is what came out the bottom of pot once it solidified and its waaaaay over 6 months old! ;)

image.jpg

Not sure if its from age or the ratio used in this batch (fuck if I remember it was so long ago) but only difference it seems is i can taste the alcohol in them more! Nit sure if it was a batch with weaker tincture where more was used or if its the age that has them with a lil bite now! Still get u fucked up tho! I just rip a chunk off like a fruit roll up! :eyebrows::rofl:

Correct. Thats why I planned to start with 50ml and assume I’ll end up with about 30
Not a chance bro! Those things are like a sponge so will need more like 300ml! 50ml is a whopping 1.66oz of liquid which may not even be enough to cover 1 puck if every bit of oil was retrieved outta said puck!

I was gonna ask if that was 2 paper plates in the dish rack but then assumed even u were too cheap to do that! Guess it shows how often hubby does them there! :shrug::rofl:

Well...there is Tightfisted ........................and idiotic huh.......?..................... :pass:

I recycle the paper plates.....by using them for the dog food.........:biggrin:.....saves me washing all the grungy dog dishes in the summer.....but I don't wash them first.........:crying:...

I love those pictures of your man cave! It gives me visions of what I'm gonna have when I build my grow room in my shop!
I am very thankful to have the grow space I have, both indoors and outdoors. I have prioritized growing as my own therapeutic haven to which I can escape for a moment and relax with nature.

You won’t regret investing in the space. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back