Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Aunty!! Sites crawiling a bit for me today .. could me my end!!

Here's a video while i run diagnostics (aka roll a joint)

Running okay for me........but I've lost me Cursor again.......I don't know if that is me or site...... :pass:

afn.gif

Ooooh.......View attachment 1639589...Good Luck @WildBill

I'd say #FingersCrossed .............................but that would make your eyes watter huh.....?........... :pass:
I've been through it several times. My only problem is Getting them to schedule it in the morning and then let me sober up for letting me drive home. I don't know any old retired people that are not working that could drive me back and forth or I drive them and they drive me back in my car.

My buddy up in Dallas said he'd do it but that's just a lot of damn driving!.................... And he smokes my weed.:eyebrows::rofl:

I really suck at being a passenger! :funny: I've had my own car since I was sixteen. I've participated in all different types of auto racing. I'm probably the quickest and fastest person on this forum. I'm not an aggressive driver, but I am a confident driver. I don't rely on other drivers to do the right thing. A lot of people think they can drive. I know my abilities!

The last time I had this done, an old girlfriend drove me there and back home. I was letting her live at the farm until she got back up on her feet. That was nerve wracking as hell!:face::grump::haha:

If I can't get them to schedule me in the morning and give me time to sober up, I think I have another option locally with the Veteran that has the greenhouse.

I've been through it several times. My only problem is Getting them to schedule it in the morning and then let me sober up for letting me drive home. I don't know any old retired people that are not working that could drive me back and forth or I drive them and they drive me back in my car.

My buddy up in Dallas said he'd do it but that's just a lot of damn driving!.................... And he smokes my weed.:eyebrows::rofl:

I really suck at being a passenger! :funny: I've had my own car since I was sixteen. I've participated in all different types of auto racing. I'm probably the quickest and fastest person on this forum. I'm not an aggressive driver, but I am a confident driver. I don't rely on other drivers to do the right thing. A lot of people think they can drive. I know my abilities!

The last time I had this done, an old girlfriend drove me there and back home. I was letting her live at the farm until she got back up on her feet. That was nerve wracking as hell!:face::grump::haha:

If I can't get them to schedule me in the morning and give me time to sober up, I think I have another option locally with the Veteran that has the greenhouse.

Humour aside... :pighug: ..Good Luck.......

I was just reading the other week that they are going over to blood tests only for it in the UK......:headbang:

Which will make a Lot of men............................and Doctors......:doc3: ........a Lot Happier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back