Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a Booby Trap....................................................................:peek:...........................

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
Hubby hasn't washed a dish in the last 4 years.........then he does...without me asking/hinting/nagging........

and....he washes two PAPER disposible plates........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........:pass:

If I was New to this.......I'd say.....you are fliping joking though......:shrug:...washing Paper plates...are you Nuts....?.

Then he would say...it doesn't matter what I Do....it is never right for you..........so I'll just not Bother.......:grump:...

And that will give him an Excuse not to wash another plate for the next 4 years........:crying:

Which is Probably what he is Aiming for....................

So..............I'm saying Nowt.......................................:crying:......

Humour aside... :pighug: ..Good Luck.......

I was just reading the other week that they are going over to blood tests only for it in the UK......:headbang:

Which will make a Lot of men............................and Doctors......:doc3: ........a Lot Happier
That's nothing but a cost saving measure. That blood test does not detect precancerous conditions! That's that damn government health care For ya!

Still nothing from my photo girls! I wish I had taken pictures early this morning.
I hit RUCU CUCU hard with training and a fair amount of defoliation. She's well recovered and looks quite nice.
Am I gonna have to hit these girls with 11/13 Light schedule? They have been on 12/12 since last Friday!

Thank you D I appreciate the time 🍻
You are welcome! It is just a starting point so play around with the recipes you find. Also WildBill was right. You need to decarb your pucks before you infuse the oil or it won't be active. I didn't think about that part.

If you are going to start making a lot of edibles the Ardent is a fantastic machine. Several people here have one.

Morning y’all :toke:

Hoping for peace ☮️ love and happiness for all AFNers out there in the ether🙏

And lots of good weed, let us not forget that beautiful herb bestowed upon us 😂😆😂‼️

There’s a difference between wrong and making something harder then necessary! Thats a lot of special ingredients u need to order vs just hitting walmart! Unless u are trying to make gummies u can carry around town in your pocket u don’t want really firm ones! Firm gummies means they aren’t gonna kick in til they break down in your stomach vs softer ones that melt in your mouth and kick in at warp speed! ;)

He doesn’t use thc so he only has peoples feedback to go off of! I use constantly so have personal experience making and trying them!

Yes. That is true. I posted 2 versions. The top one is the grocery store/Walmart version. Very similar to your blend. I started adding the fancy stuff so they could be carried in a pocket and they don't grow mold as quickly if not stored in the fridge.

And you are definitely correct about that last part! hahaha.

Intonation and inflection is hard to convey over the internet. I knew what you meant and how. No offense taken, I appreciate the extra input you added.

MedCzech’s ManCave

Update
Day 46
IMG_9081.jpeg

Lights were raised up for the big girls in the back and others adjusted accordingly to maintain good ppfd levels. It’s a little challenging, but all is pretty solid.

A couple close ups…:photog:🪴🪴

IMG_9090.jpeg

Mephisto’s Wedding 🥰 frosty 🥶 little one

IMG_9093.jpeg

CaliBubba from @Twenty20 Adam 🙏 and she smells like some super sweet bubble gum candy.

IMG_9091.jpeg

4ass monkey x Walter White with lots of trichome action herself 🪴👀

Take care everyone. Be safe out there 💯‼️

You are welcome! It is just a starting point so play around with the recipes you find. Also WildBill was right. You need to decarb your pucks before you infuse the oil or it won't be active. I didn't think about that part.

If you are going to start making a lot of edibles the Ardent is a fantastic machine. Several people here have one.

If you didn't catch it, here's this lady with a ton of great recipes that just started back making videos! Youtube demonetized her channel!:grrr1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back