Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Thats why I planned to start with 50ml and assume I’ll end up with about 30

I just wanted to see if you’d correct my post as well
Only 1! :pighug::crying:

I can’t help 1 bit if u have issues with a plant but i can def shoot advice on making edibles! I had 1 of them ardent FX from day 1 of them being on market so have lots of experience with it!

FYI thats a great company! I had the original ardent nova and it went out and when i sent it in for warranty it took them like 2 months and once they verify warranty is needed they send u a coupon to order a replacement and the coupon takes the cost away! They sent coupon 3 times and wouldn’t work so they sent a coupon for the FX instead which worked so i got the upgrade for free for how long it took! Then i used that 1 too much and it went out and they replaced it for me! ;) :d5:

I hate news agencies that just don't tell the freaking truth and no, this ain't political!
I just watched a story by a local major news, that I was actually looking forward to when they threw out the Tease this morning.
It was a story about Horned Lizards or as most Texans call them, Horny Toads! I used to find Horny Toads at a little park above my great aunts house in Eastland TX. I captured one and raised him for three or four years and then released him back where I found him. They're pretty cool!

The reporter writing this story put the blame on the extreme population decline to expansion of the population. Yes that is a very large contributing factor, but it's not the largest factor.

The largest Contributing factor, by far, to the decline of the Horny Toads is the invasion of fire ants! Without a doubt!

Fire ants kill the horny toads food supply!

The decline of the large red ants is directly correlated with the decline of the horny toad population!!

Fire ants eat the eggs of the horny toad!

The story was really hardly a information commercial about this guy that has come up with this prairie Land natural seed pack. This guy gets his money from a association to protect the horny toad.
He thinks that bringing back prairieland, even in little bitty patches of individual people, will bring back the horny toad population. Well, it just don't work that way!

Sorry about the rant! I just don't like bullshit on tv.

I can’t help 1 bit if u have issues with a plant but i can def shoot advice on making edibles! I had 1 of them ardent FX from day 1 of them being on market so have lots of experience with it!

FYI thats a great company! I had the original ardent nova and it went out and when i sent it in for warranty it took them like 2 months and once they verify warranty is needed they send u a coupon to order a replacement and the coupon takes the cost away! They sent coupon 3 times and wouldn’t work so they sent a coupon for the FX instead which worked so i got the upgrade for free for how long it took! Then i used that 1 too much and it went out and they replaced it for me! ;) :d5:
Yep very definitely an excellent company!

I’m looking forward to it. Going to purchase one tonight

I’m guessing since you dont have a press that this works real well with flower?

Not a chance bro! Those things are like a sponge so will need more like 300ml! 50ml is a whopping 1.66oz of liquid which may not even be enough to cover 1 puck if every bit of oil was retrieved outta said puck!
A friend copied the vid and started with 50ml, soaked 13 pucks one at a time and ended with 30ml. So yeah bro, chance.

I’m guessing since you dont have a press that this works real well with flower?
Indeed! My last batch of oil i used only 10g of flower and a bunch of jars of stem and leaf trash and still gave me a full jar of shit that was (if I remember correctly) 584mg/tbsp so really strong! If using concentrate u can prob run the alredg infused oil thru it on the decarb cycle! I had planned on doing a test run of oil that had flower decarbed first and another batch using same amount of flower but infused first and decarbed afterwards! Then i will do a taste taste (since @Mañ'O'Green says this way doesn’t taste like toasted flower) and then i will use my tcheck to get a mg comparison between the 2!

Felix says goodmorning gang!
1000012658.jpg

A friend copied the vid and started with 50ml, soaked 13 pucks one at a time and ended with 30ml. So yeah bro, chance.
How much do u press in a puck cuz I am assuming your pucks are gonna be much bigger! Not a lot of people can smoosh a bunch at once! If the volume of oil in a measuring cup is so small it doesn’t totally submerge the puck then not sure how that works! And i am betting u won’t have near that much oil left! U can lose like 20% of oil just in what the flower absorbs when u infuse it! Can u remove the rosin bag from around the puck after its smooshed cuz if not that will also hold a lot of oil!

Also what are u making oil for that u are making such a small amount? If u are gonna make gummies or something you need multiple oz of oil to go into recipe! @Mañ'O'Green is the scientific guy here when it comes to using pucks in recipes so he can be more detailed on amounts and ratios but i am not seeing how u could do even 2 pucks back to back with 50ml to start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back