Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felix says goodmorning gang!
View attachment 1639672
He needs a new bib with the Graciebra on it! ;)
0CBFFFDE-04F2-4CEC-996C-65B799F912CC.jpeg

How much do u press in a puck cuz I am assuming your pucks are gonna be much bigger! Not a lot of people can smoosh a bunch at once! If the volume of oil in a measuring cup is so small it doesn’t totally submerge the puck then not sure how that works! And i am betting u won’t have near that much oil left! U can lose like 20% of oil just in what the flower absorbs when u infuse it! Can u remove the rosin bag from around the puck after its smooshed cuz if not that will also hold a lot of oil!

Also what are u making oil for that u are making such a small amount? If u are gonna make gummies or something you need multiple oz of oil to go into recipe! @Mañ'O'Green is the scientific guy here when it comes to using pucks in recipes so he can be more detailed on amounts and ratios but i am not seeing how u could do even 2 pucks back to back with 50ml to start!
I’ll show you how after I do it

It's a Booby Trap....................................................................:peek:...........................

View attachment 1639607 Hubby hasn't washed a dish in the last 4 years.........then he does...without me asking/hinting/nagging........

and....he washes two PAPER disposible plates........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........:pass:

If I was New to this.......I'd say.....you are fliping joking though......:shrug:...washing Paper plates...are you Nuts....?.

Then he would say...it doesn't matter what I Do....it is never right for you..........so I'll just not Bother.......:grump:...

And that will give him an Excuse not to wash another plate for the next 4 years........:crying:

Which is Probably what he is Aiming for....................

So..............I'm saying Nowt.......................................:crying:......
7bed917c-d4a6-458d-92c5-b4c02be46b0b_text.gif

I’ll show you how after I do it
I’ll dab to that! ;) :rofl::lildab:
image.jpg

1697652684232.gif

I will admit i have 0 faith that u can do that many pucks with that lil of oil! If i was a betting man i would say it should def take more if u do 14g presses but not sure i am remembering that correctly! Random YouTube videos rarely play out in real life like they make it seem! :shrug:

This is from one of my past grow threads. I got a little bit of experience making infused oils.
You're gonna lose more oil than you will think.
Please, no one puck at a time.:joy::haha:

Well, here is some pretty powerful medication!
IMG_20230909_110457320_HDR.jpg

View attachment 1618044
I tested the MCT last night with two dropper fulls, I was still buzzing pretty good when I woke up six hours later. A single dropper will definitely suffice for sleep.
It's roughly 1300ml. Absolutely no telling how many milligrams of cannabinoids in that stuff, but it's quite a bit for sure. This is all THC. I'll have pucks to recover from in the next week or so from squishing the THC/CBD hash. I'll keep that separate from the other.

Now here is the coconut butter in which I have infused the worked material from when I made the dry ice hash. I keep it in the refrigerator, so it's solid, some dosing is a little difficult to be accurate. I'm not gonna weigh it. I tested it last week and it's pretty potent! Definitely a restful night!
View attachment 1618045View attachment 1618046
And this is the coconut butter from my past dry shakes of THC girls. This is the stuff that has bit me in the ass several times when I got a little bit too generous!
:crying:
:haha:
:haha:

View attachment 1618047

I’ll dab to that! ;) :rofl::lildab:
View attachment 1639677

View attachment 1639679

I will admit i have 0 faith that u can do that many pucks with that lil of oil! If i was a betting man i would say it should def take more if u do 14g presses but not sure i am remembering that correctly! Random YouTube videos rarely play out in real life like they make it seem! :shrug:

I honestly don’t know with out asking the wife :doh: but I’m pretty sure she squeezes the oil back out of them. I do 7 or 14 gram presses and pretty sure she uses2-4 pucks per infusion using our little ardent nova.

Pay no mind to why this is bold i some how turned it on and can’t get it off until I start a whole new post it’s happened before on mobile I play hell hitting the right formatting buttons :doh::nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I honestly don’t know with out asking the wife :doh: but I’m pretty sure she squeezes the oil back out of them. I do 7 or 14 gram presses and pretty sure she uses2-4 pucks per infusion using our little ardent nova.

Pay no mind to why this is bold i some how turned it on and can’t get it off until I start a whole new post it’s happened before on mobile I play hell hitting the right formatting buttons :doh::nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Dont get me wrong u can squeeze em out but u lose a good amount and the nova holds like 14g of bud and like 12-16oz of liquid! 50ml isnt even 2 shot glasses full so not sure it would cover a single puck but if it did it would quickly absorb in like a sponge and even if u squeeze like crazy in a french press u still lose around 10% of the oil in what won’t wring out of the puck! That means by puck 4 u are down to 30ml!

I’m with @WildBill i would do more like 8oz of liquid and multiple pucks to start! Infuse/ decarb/ let cool and test! If u want it stronger put back on stove or whatever and throw few more pucks in! U know i cam be hard headed as a mofo but I don’t see how a volume of liquid less then the volume of a single puck can get the job done! Kinda wanna see this video he is trusting to go by rather then people he should know he can trust on here! Guess @PeaceLove&Buds is hard headed too and wants to prove me wrong no matter the cost! :shrug::pighug::crying:

1697653988971.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back