Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also don’t forget…..

View attachment 1639683

:yeah::funny:
:shrug:
1697654344997.gif

Dont get me wrong u can squeeze em out but u lose a good amount and the nova holds like 14g of bud and like 12-16oz of liquid! 50ml isnt even 2 shot glasses full so not sure it would cover a single puck but if it did it would quickly absorb in like a sponge and even if u squeeze like crazy in a french press u still lose around 10% of the oil in what won’t wring out of the puck! That means by puck 4 u are down to 30ml!

I’m with @WildBill i would do more like 8oz of liquid and multiple pucks to start! Infuse/ decarb/ let cool and test! If u want it stronger put back on stove or whatever and throw few more pucks in! U know i cam be hard headed as a mofo but I don’t see how a volume of liquid less then the volume of a single puck can get the job done! Kinda wanna see this video he is trusting to go by rather then people he should know he can trust on here! Guess @PeaceLove&Buds is hard headed too and wants to prove me wrong no matter the cost! :shrug::pighug::crying:

View attachment 1639682
It's kind of like go big or go home!
Just not to a huge extent.

Unless you're me!....................... And I always go big!
Just look at those damn jars!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo:

And you want to know what the most potent of those jars?

The THC Oil is extremely potent! I had over 1500 milliliters.
This is what it was made from.
img_20230713_160100127-jpg.1613855

The other oil was made from the hash from dry ice shake of several 1:1 THC/CBD girls. Two small droppers into mini cupcakes will put me out for a six hour minimum when I go to sleep. That's quite excellent for me!

But it's the coconut oil in the plastic jars that is the most potent I have other than the Rick Simpson oil I made. You can get in trouble with it quite easily!

That’s why I am staying quiet :shrug: :condom:
I got my oil down!:headbang::headbang::cools:

I'm still gonna make my tinctures different than he does! :gassy::biggrin:

I'm still going to put it in the ardent FX and Decarb it then I'll do alcohol extraction! I'm not screwing with that hot water oil bath junk! And I could just touch a button!:eyebrows:

tenor.gif

Dont get me wrong u can squeeze em out but u lose a good amount and the nova holds like 14g of bud and like 12-16oz of liquid! 50ml isnt even 2 shot glasses full so not sure it would cover a single puck but if it did it would quickly absorb in like a sponge and even if u squeeze like crazy in a french press u still lose around 10% of the oil in what won’t wring out of the puck! That means by puck 4 u are down to 30ml!

I’m with @WildBill i would do more like 8oz of liquid and multiple pucks to start! Infuse/ decarb/ let cool and test! If u want it stronger put back on stove or whatever and throw few more pucks in! U know i cam be hard headed as a mofo but I don’t see how a volume of liquid less then the volume of a single puck can get the job done! Kinda wanna see this video he is trusting to go by rather then people he should know he can trust on here! Guess @PeaceLove&Buds is hard headed too and wants to prove me wrong no matter the cost! :shrug::pighug::crying:

View attachment 1639682
I’ll call my friend and tell him you said he’s a liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back