Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have a problem or disagreement you’ll know. I’m an old guy I won’t pussyfoot around. But I’ll try to remember the tenderness of todays youth when I joke from now on 👌🏼

For record I was not "tender" was just trying defuse the situation of you two arguing but seems I hit a button like I said before my apologies I am sorry I should have stayed quiet:oops1: :toke::biggrin::pass:

At first I thought it was a random onetime thing but she actually prefers to sit down on the steps to chew stuff, does it all the time

801D9E88-D2DD-4147-9E7A-C5A750D7B784.png

For record I was not "tender" was just trying defuse the situation of you two arguing but seems I hit a button like I said before my apologies I am sorry I should have stayed quiet:oops1: :toke::biggrin::pass:
E1FEA3BA-E1FC-456F-875F-647C5CAD6660.gif

It would be easier if you could first inform me that I’m in an argument. I can save you time 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back