Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that frozen fish in the supermarket had an ingredient in it besides "fish," so I looked it up. It's an additive to increase water retention!
Shit. I like buying salmon that way. Thanks for saying so. I'll be reading those labels. Walmart used to put a disclaimer that water was added.
They're selling water for the price of fish.
Exactly. I was just complaining to my wife about that. They sold me water and told me it was meat.

I never thought to look at the ingredients in frozen fish, but I do now. Sodium tripolyphosphate I think it's called. I read the ingredients on frozen shrimp too, now that I noticed that most of it contains a chemical fungicide. No thanks!
OMG I'm going to start paying attention.

If I have a problem or disagreement you’ll know. I’m an old guy I won’t pussyfoot around. But I’ll try to remember the tenderness of todays youth when I joke from now on 👌🏼
Lmao no worries here my sense o humor is fine! Why i always joke and harass @Lil Dab and when she’s around @Suki

Hopefully my witty banter isn’t what ran Suki off! :shrug::haha::rofl:

:crying: Touché:toke::crying: I blame all of FF's exclamation points for making the conversation intense to watch with all the yelling:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
1697682213044.gif

I noticed that frozen fish in the supermarket had an ingredient in it besides "fish," so I looked it up. It's an additive to increase water retention! So when you thaw it out it shrinks to half the size. They're selling water for the price of fish. I never thought to look at the ingredients in frozen fish, but I do now. Sodium tripolyphosphate I think it's called. I read the ingredients on frozen shrimp too, now that I noticed that most of it contains a chemical fungicide. No thanks!
Pretty disgusting that a lot of the salmon in the grocery store here says “color added” because farm raised fish in a pen apparently it causes the normal pink flesh to turn a nasty grey color cuz they are confined to such tight and unclean living conditions! :yoinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back