Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1703880708257.png

I dropped Amazon; it was getting ridiculous. Hulu is nothing but ads (and has the WORST programming I've ever seen; you're better off using Freevee, Pluto, or Tubi's free streaming at that point, AND better selections.) I'm about to drop Netflix; the content updates for new shows/movies has gotten just pitiful. We have Disney+ but once you've watched all the marvel movies in the correct order there is no point to the subscription anymore lol.

I'm about to drop amazon prime. They've not delivered anything to me in 2 days in forever. Now they claim its 2 days after its shipped, so they just don't ship stuff for 3 or 4 days. And their streaming selection sucks and they just said they are adding ads, in January.

And netflix. man, IDK. That new Zack Snyder movie was hot garbage, and netflix already paid for a sequel. Whoever is in charge over there has shitty taste in TV.

I'm about to drop amazon prime. They've not delivered anything to me in 2 days in forever. Now they claim its 2 days after its shipped, so they just don't ship stuff for 3 or 4 days. And their streaming selection sucks and they just said they are adding ads, in January.

And netflix. man, IDK. That new Zack Snyder movie was hot garbage, and netflix already paid for a sequel. Whoever is in charge over there has shitty taste in TV.

Yeah I didn't finish Rebel Moon; that honestly was a big let down. The scene where the guy tries to tame the flying beast was soooooooooo forced, holy shit, I pretty much lost interest during that.

Is it California..........?................they were showing it in UK newspapers...........
Yes, Pismo Dunes is on the central coast of California. We had 40 Foot plus waves the last few days along the 800+ mile coast line. I am sure there was a lot of damage that could not be avoided. Leaving your RV on the beach?

Yes, Pismo Dunes is on the central coast of California. We had 40 Foot plus waves the last few days along the 800+ mile coast line. I am sure there was a lot of damage that could not be avoided. Leaving your RV on the beach?

They were in the UK newspapers as well...... :headbang: ...Absolutely Crackers.........

Yeah I didn't finish Rebel Moon; that honestly was a big let down. The scene where the guy tries to tame the flying beast was soooooooooo forced, holy shit, I pretty much lost interest during that.

I got about 20 minutes in.

You could tell Zack Synder was way more interested in jerking off to the gas giant planet in the background than what was going on in the foreground. The audio mixing was all messed up, I couldn't hear conversation. I looked at my wife and said you wanna keep watching this crap? She said no.

Hey @Mossy any way u can deduct rep for that nonsense??? :shrug::biggrin:

Gawd No........ :biggrin: ...can you imagine how many Flam Wars would result from that.......?.........especially when people are on the Evil Bud...cough...cough.....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back