Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a strain tried pop two out of three so far nothing after 7 days so I was going to do the soak and paper towel method see if I could get it to pop that way. I normally go straight to final pot. And the seeds only been in my possession for 6 months. But still could be old. Its anesia seeds blackberry moonrocks. had nothing but trouble from the three strains i have of theres. Not impressed with what should have been what they call a world class breeder.

Kelp extract.

Put the seed on moist papertowel and then put a few drops of kelp extract on it, fold the towel over, put it in a ziplock, seal the ziplock, and put it somewhere warm. Top of your cable box, a seed warming mat, under your man boob, whatever.

2600 pagez, woot! :yay: :clapper: T- 3.5d to rack up another 101 pagez for a new 3rd place record....u can do eet! :jump: :shooty: ppp

Ha ha....I Knew you were there........................ :peek: ........and.................you Missed it.........:pighug:

Ha ha....I Knew you were there........................ :peek: ........and.................you Missed it.........:pighug:

argh....i'm sittin here refreshin the page every 3 sec, jus waitin for it, and then lo & behold, when it hitz, sumbody else postz at exactly the same time as me, ahh!....hate it when that happenz :nono: ah well, at least now, i can get to town to run my errandz, lol :mrgreen: ppp

argh....i'm sittin here refreshin the page every 3 sec, jus waitin for it, and then lo & behold, when it hitz, sumbody else postz at exactly the same time as me, ahh!....hate it when that happenz :nono: ah well, at least now, i can get to town to run my errandz, lol :mrgreen: ppp

Happy Hunting...........:paleo: ...we are supposed to be going tomorrow..........:pass:

I am currently making some canna butter out of trim from my BlueMicro x Sourhound that I tossed in the freezer.

My wife is going to make fudge with it. A friend of ours makes fudge and its delicious and gave us the recipe.

12 oz almond bark.
1 small can sweetened condensed milk.

Melt together in a double boiler.

Add in 1/2 cup warm infused ghee.

Add your flavor. If its orange or something that's a natural oil, it only takes a bottle. It it's the artificial like strawberry or blueberry, you'll need about 3 drams (the little lorann bottles). You need the candy flavoring, regular extract is too weak. You will have to stir the holy fuck out of it. It'll make an entire brownie pan.

After that it goes in the fridge to cool/harden

This is what the flavors look like you need to buy
View attachment 1656164
Boy u make some weird ass fudge thats fo sho! :yoinks::haha::rofl::pighug:

1703878838703.gif

Ditch that almond bark + flavor nonsense and instead use semi sweet chocolate chips! Or u can even use peanut butter chips but what u said is weird AF my dude! :nono::d5:

Hey @Mossy any way u can deduct rep for that nonsense??? :shrug::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back