Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy u make some weird ass fudge thats fo sho! :yoinks::haha::rofl::pighug:

View attachment 1656165

Ditch that almond bark + flavor nonsense and instead use semi sweet chocolate chips! Or u can even use peanut butter chips but what u said is weird AF my dude! :nono::d5:

Ain't my recipe. But I can tell you from the few pieces I've had, its really good.

Ain't my recipe. But I can tell you from the few pieces I've had, its really good.
Trust me bro i made some last week (and by made some i mean my mom did) and some friend of a friend got a piece and contacted her and bought a batch and paid for it at $20/lb its so bomb! Almond bark and flavor is weird and i have had lots of diff fudge! Also i believe it will be much harder consistency using that vs softer chips but hell if i know ain’t nobody round here using that method! If u want normal chocolate fudge please trust me i will hook u up with a bomb recipe but anyone telling u to make grape fudge needs one of these!

1703879295207.gif

FYI this is said fudge and its over a week old now! Not sure how it has survived this long without me eating it! :shrug: :rofl:

image.jpg

Trust me bro i made some last week (and by made some i mean my mom did) and some friend of a friend got a piece and contacted her and bought a batch and paid for it at $20/lb its so bomb! Almond bark and flavor is weird and i have had lots of diff fudge! Also i believe it will be much harder consistency using that vs softer chips but hell if i know ain’t nobody round here using that method! If u want normal chocolate fudge please trust me i will hook u up with a bomb recipe but anyone telling u to make grape fudge needs one of these!

View attachment 1656166

FYI this is said fudge and its over a week old now! Not sure how it has survived this long without me eating it! :shrug: :rofl:

View attachment 1656167

Yeah man, this is for like fruit flavored fudge. I've had orange and blueberry and both were good.

I wouldn't use almond bark if I were making chocolate fudge.

Calm down, lol.

I asked mom @Blue_dreamer she said u could use almond bark if u wanted would just be a different chocolate flavor then mine but she also uses butter/sugar/evaporated milk instead of sweetened condensed milk! She also said that is weird as fuck to add grape or any other fruit flavor but u xoukd add caramel or something and not be quite so odd! :d5:

Good morfnoevight All!

Oh yes! Large surf on the coast here though.. Destructive! :eyebrows:
These people are so stupid they deserve to lose their gear. We had days of fair warning. To get to the dunes you must cross a small stream on the beach in just the right place between the tide and the running water. It can be a bit of a challenge and RVs routinely end up in the ocean. To remain there with 40 foot waves forecast was just plain stupid.

Good morfnoevight All!

These people are so stupid they deserve to lose their gear. We had days of fair warning. To get to the dunes you must cross a small stream on the beach in just the right place between the tide and the running water. It can be a bit of a challenge and RVs routinely end up in the ocean. To remain there with 40 foot waves forecast was just plain stupid.

Is it California..........?................they were showing it in UK newspapers...........

I dropped Amazon; it was getting ridiculous. Hulu is nothing but ads (and has the WORST programming I've ever seen; you're better off using Freevee, Pluto, or Tubi's free streaming at that point, AND better selections.) I'm about to drop Netflix; the content updates for new shows/movies has gotten just pitiful. We have Disney+ but once you've watched all the marvel movies in the correct order there is no point to the subscription anymore lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back