Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tail of 2 roots. Shorter Wedding Glue onnthe left and tall Rootbeer Float on the right.

20231229_103549.jpg

Day 36 Trays and Rez were dry tonight everyone got a gallon fill up of plain RO/tap. Feel like I filled them up one other time since my last update but I can’t remember. I’m only filling the trays and Rez once they’re empty which is about every other day with Bennie’s once a week.

They been stretching like crazy and have filled every inch of the tent definitely the fullest I’ve had the tent. I might have to do some defoliation for airflow so rh don’t become a issue

IMG_7943.jpeg

IMG_7944.jpeg

Twenty 20 Durban Twist

IMG_7945.jpeg

Fastbuds Gorilla Punch auto

IMG_7946.jpeg

Laughing Hyena Seeds 99 Skunks

IMG_7947.jpeg

Citrus Noir x Stone99 v6

IMG_7948.jpeg
Nice jungle

Please tell me about the plastic hangers in the corners, I've never seen that before.

Nice jungle

Please tell me about the plastic hangers in the corners, I've never seen that before.

Thank bro they work as a high cfm kit holding the walls out

@VitaMan
the lower ones were the first ones I tried little flimsy and started breaking so got some heavier ones they great actually too good. The tent is a little stretched right now with the heavy hangers it’s almost hard to zip shut

Last edited:
Nope little under 3hrs left. Yeah tomorrow I have to make y yearly trip to PA to see my grandmother that’s just a day trip but it will be a long one 4 hrs round trip

Safe Trip...is the weather okay for it......?...

Happy Friday @Mossy I've been off from work from work for the last week, so it's been Friday for a few days now. I'm excited for another 3 day weekend.

Now if I could only get some F'n beans to sprout, things would be grand. I've got a bunch of pots filled with soil but can't get anything started. I bought some Root Riot plugs, hopefully this helps turn things around for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back