Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frankthetank @Buzzard @Emerald Archer

:d5:
planes-flying.gif

No straight up Deep Chunk auto in my coffers @Mossy. I’ve come across TH’s DC, but not auto, as most use DC for breeding, but I’ll check and get back to you.

Cheers @BCBudlady ....no real push....just got me Hankering......:dragon2:...I don't mind hauling it through the Auto/photo battle.....but I Prefer not to start feminised...hey...I should be so PicKy huh.....?...............:biggrin:.

May I ask why? Are there benefits to using regs or do you just want some males in the mix?

Rumours when they first came out................... :crying: ...yes that long ago... said Fems weren't much good for Breeding....I don't know if it is True or not......coz I've not Tried it...........:biggrin:

You finishe for the weekend...you got Family Duties for New Year....or a nice quiet one...?

Rumours when they first came out................... :crying: ...yes that long ago... said Fems weren't much good for Breeding....I don't know if it is True or not......coz I've not Tried it...........:biggrin:

Fair enough if it’s not broken don’t fix it

You finishe for the weekend...you got Family Duties for New Year....or a nice quiet one...?

Nope little under 3hrs left. Yeah tomorrow I have to make y yearly trip to PA to see my grandmother that’s just a day trip but it will be a long one 4 hrs round trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back