Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that bro never do that on doordash! I drive for them too and i can tell u unlike uber eats and instacart once u drop off an order u are paid for said order and if customer increases the tip the driver doesn’t get it! Only once has my doordash tip ever gone up and that was when the customer increased it during my transit to their house! :cuss::finger:
I dont because I always tip 50% when using door dash, but I also try to keep my total under 20 bucks which is almost impossible now. Try not to use it at all, but like today, I woke up starving, had to tend to the garden and do some other crap, and was just too lazy to try and cook too. I just think its audacious to have door dash sending me a notification saying to tip the driver when I aleady did.

image.jpg

Hey @Mossy
I have read the previous side , you are looking for DeepChunk?. I haven't talked to Tom in the last time but he told me earlier the year that he wanted to run a repro of his DeepChunk and offered me some seeds for auto project for 2024. On the auto side I want to use mighty mite for that cross. .

Much Appreciated @tobe ...have you seen the Kwikseed one.......?..very True to the Original.....but Fem only......

1703869835514.png

Yep. Its packed away since I prefer sega over Nintendo, only real games I play on nes are Mario bros and duck hunt.
I have the original Mario/Duck hunt with mine and still have the gun! Also have part 2 and 3 for Mario! I do want me a sega genesis tho! Some cool old games on there i wanna play again!

1703870017764.gif

I have the original Mario/Duck hunt with mine and still have the gun! Also have part 2 and 3 for Mario! I do want me a sega genesis tho! Some cool old games on there i wanna play again!

View attachment 1656134
I got the gun too. I think I have toejam and earl somewhere around here but I find myself playing sonic spinball, and sonic 1,2,3 and sonic and knuckles most often.

I think if anyone has, it would be @BCBudlady
:pass:
No straight up Deep Chunk auto in my coffers @Mossy. I’ve come across TH’s DC, but not auto, as most use DC for breeding, but I’ll check and get back to you.
Laughing Hyena Seeds has released Purple Chunk Auto: Purple Domina x DC (The Real Seed Company) . They may have insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back