Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday @Frankthetank ...... :bighug: ...what you brought me......?

The shop bought kombucha referments as well......:biggrin:...we only buy 6 at a time now so they fit in the fridge.........
I’m having Maui Wowie dabs today :headbang: Although I’ve got some Dosidos dabs for you, since it’s an indica :thumbsup::lildab:

Haha I stocked up on kombucha yesterday after our conversation the other day :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:pass:

To be expected nintendo has mario locked up tight. My nes and super nintendo still kickn so no worries
You too? :d5:
image.jpg

Thats the 1986 version of saving the game! Just leave the console on and on pause! :thumbsup:

Although I’ve got some Dosidos dabs for you, since it’s an indica :thumbsup:

Thank you......I've been having an Indica dreaming day today.....perusing Deep Chunk...........now the Black trait is on the rise.....seems a good time to back cross it back in.....

Has anyone seen an Auto Deep Chunk on their Travels......? I haven't heard of one...... :pass:

Thank you......I've been having an Indica dreaming day today.....perusing Deep Chunk...........now the Black trait is on the rise.....seems a good time to back cross it back in.....

Has anyone seen an Auto Deep Chunk on their Travels......? I haven't heard of one...... :pass:
I think if anyone has, it would be @BCBudlady
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back