Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did anyone else take home ec in highschool?

My grandmother was a home ec teacher so my mom pushed me to do it. but I learned how to sow, like how to fix a button. And they made sure we knew how to make a few meals, like omelettes.
Yup and i made some boxer shorts with 2 different sized leg holes! :doh::rofl:

anybody else grow up around a saver cinema? I think the one near me was Super Saver or something like that. It was movies after they'd been at the major theatres a few months. The film was always wore out and would have holes and dark spots and stuff. The audio was 2.1 AT BEST, there was no slope to the theatre, the seats sucked and the floor was sticky as hell. But you could see a movie for $2. It was great for dates, lol.
Our served beer. Pitcher of Miller lite, some chicken tenders, candy and pop corn for 20 bucks.

Yup and i made some boxer shorts with 2 different sized leg holes! :doh::rofl:

I took home ec, and I took 2 semesters of shop. Electrical shop and wood shop.

Wood shop, I made a really nice set of serving forks for salad, out of some walnut the shop teacher had. Had a nice food safe finish on them and everything.

anybody else grow up around a saver cinema? I think the one near me was Super Saver or something like that. It was movies after they'd been at the major theatres a few months. The film was always wore out and would have holes and dark spots and stuff. The audio was 2.1 AT BEST, there was no slope to the theatre, the seats sucked and the floor was sticky as hell. But you could see a movie for $2. It was great for dates, lol.
Not that 1 but we did have $1 movie theaters! Def not new releases playing there!

Our served beer. Pitcher of Miller lite, some chicken tenders, candy and pop corn for 20 bucks.
Yeah, the one near me they refinished and made it like super high end with leather recliners and stuff. It went out of busienss pretty fast because the service kinda sucked and prices were too high compared to first run theaters.

So did anyone else take home ec in highschool?

My grandmother was a home ec teacher so my mom pushed me to do it. but I learned how to sow, like how to fix a button. And they made sure we knew how to make a few meals, like omelettes.
I made a pillow and a teddy bear in home ec. I can still sew a button and shorten pants because of that class :bong:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back