Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't tell you dabs per hour? :crying:
1703643562417.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I soak the chamber and give the entire thing a thorough cleaning every third day…. And a quick wipe down with qtips between dabs. This thing stays incredibly clean…

I'm too lazy for that mines lucky if I clean the chamber out every third day :nono::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm too lazy for that mines lucky if I clean the chamber out every third day :nono::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You’re over here obsessing about making the cleanest, cream of the crop, primo, dankest of the dank, multi process extracted dabs………

And you dab them with a dirty rig :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

You’re over here obsessing about making the cleanest, cream of the crop, primo, dankest of the dank, multi process extracted dabs………

And you dab them with a dirty rig :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

It starts clean and if everything is clean that goes in no need to clean :toke::cooldance::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Never heard of such a thing but it looks awesome :pie: Isn't that a tub of cool whip in the picture :yeah:
Ya but its not what went on the pie! Not even sure it was actually cool whip in that container think it was being used as storage!

The thing is I didn't Single out anybody. Didn't mention any parties, no specific people. nothing of the sort.

As far as whose keeping us in the canna stone age, Both of us have stated who the hell it is and it's one frigging person!

I think it was just because I posted it and assumptions were made because it was me.
Ya but if u did that but what u hinted at wasn’t canna related then thats where it crossed over! Not like people don’t also notice your Jack Smith comments so it’s not just the 1 comment outta nowhere that was deleted! I’m not involved just what i would assume!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back