Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a pillow and a teddy bear in home ec. I can still sew a button and shorten pants because of that class :bong:

I made a cooking apron. That was our big final project. I'm almost 40 and me and my wife still use it.

I learned how a sowing machine works, how to fix a button, and how to make an omelet.

Yeah, the one near me they refinished and made it like super high end with leather recliners and stuff. It went out of busienss pretty fast because the service kinda sucked and prices were too high compared to first run theaters.
Same here and every other row every 2 recliners had a small table between them and u could order pizza and some other shit they deliver to your seats! Also plenty of alcoholic beverages being served!

I remember being able to smoke cigarettes in the cheap theater here for Rocky 5:pass::rofl:

So I tried to get into the honor society and I had to volunteer some hours, so I helped my school with their IT stuff. I spent about 2 weeks sitting in the former smoking room setting up PCs. 100s of computers I had to install windows 98 on. And the room, ugh. The walls oozed tar.

I made it into the honor society but I decided I didn't like them. Bunch of stuck up pricks. I peaced out of that shit.

yeah, it was where you could go and clown around with your friends. I remember seeing a TMNT movie at a super saver.
Ours the shitty mall with the closest one also had a badass arcade so for under $10 could go watch a movie with food and then go over and hit the arcade and play some mortal kombat 2 and Killer Instinct! :eyebrows::headbang::cooldance:

1703645911614.gif

I remember being able to smoke cigarettes in the cheap theater here for Rocky 5:pass::rofl:
I def remember the small ashtrays in the armrests and ginormous clouds of smoke in airplanes when we went on vacations when i was a kid!

Ours the shitty mall with the closest one also had a badass arcade so for under $10 could go watch a movie with food and then go over and hit the arcade and play some mortal kombat 2 and Killer Instinct! :eyebrows::headbang::cooldance:

View attachment 1655727

I was born in 85. Jurassic park came out in 93. Thats like the earliest movie memory I have thats solid.

The big thing I remember was it was cold. In the summer it was so hot at my house. My parents were cheapasses until we moved to a place with central air. But until like 5th grade it was window units and they hated that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back