Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

1703646193979.gif

You could smoke every where when I was a kid. :rofl: :rofl: My pediatrician smoked, as a matter of fact….during appointments :rofl::rofl:
I remember being able to smoke in malls, arcades and movie theaters when I was just starting. They outlawed smoking in high school when I was a freshman :cool1:

I was born in 85. Jurassic park came out in 93. Thats like the earliest movie memory I have thats solid.

The big thing I remember was it was cold. In the summer it was so hot at my house. My parents were cheapasses until we moved to a place with central air. But until like 5th grade it was window units and they hated that.
Thats funny my parents took me and my sister to see Jurassic Park on opening night in the theaters! It was dope as fuck!

Same here and every other row every 2 recliners had a small table between them and u could order pizza and some other shit they deliver to your seats! Also plenty of alcoholic beverages being served!
This is the only way I'll ever go see a movie anymore

I was born in 85. Jurassic park came out in 93. Thats like the earliest movie memory I have thats solid.

The big thing I remember was it was cold. In the summer it was so hot at my house. My parents were cheapasses until we moved to a place with central air. But until like 5th grade it was window units and they hated that.
I just got central air in April :woohoo1::vibe:

I remember being able to smoke in malls, arcades and movie theaters when I was just starting. They outlawed smoking in high school when I was a freshman :cool1:
Yeah! The biggest source of cigarettes back then was public ash trays. My buddy called me and told me he had found a gold mine. It was INSIDE one of the dressing rooms at some department store in the mall by his house.
He produced a baggie full of half smoked minty cigarettes with lipstick stains. We smoked every one on a camping trip, like we were grown men. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats funny my parents took me and my sister to see Jurassic Park on opening night in the theaters! It was dope as fuck!

We saw it a the super saver, so it had probably been out 6 months. I was in 4th grade.

So 3rd 4th grade time I had a bunch of surgeries on my feet because I had some shit that needed fixed. But I remember Jurassic park was between surgeries and I was ok, and that scene where the dude got ate on the shitter? I jumped in my dads lap.

My dads been gone since July. Some days as big of a pain my ass he was, I wish I could talk to him about days like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back