Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not your 1st list

1703647476420.gif

I've never heard that term before with food :shrug: But I'd definitely check out that apple pie:smokeit:

mmm, i dunno man, lookz to me like that also came from jamez' beard, so....:nono: ppp

I soak the chamber and give the entire thing a thorough cleaning every third day…. And a quick wipe down with qtips between dabs. This thing stays incredibly clean…
I played a little bit with dabbing. Just the absolute basics with my regular bong. Great taste! Nice rush!
It just seemed a little wasteful to me.

I guess that's why I love my Swordfish so damn much! That thing is frugal as hell with your rosin! Every inhale is a tasty treat! The rush of the third hit in a row can definitely flat ass stagger you! :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::dizzy::baked:

I guess my tolerance levels are not like others..........................yet.

Oh this freshly dried Knows Candy is quite good!
I think I did miss the dry slightly. Looks like the bag is settling out at 60% RH.
And it's really good in that new AirMax! That AirMax Was an outstanding purchase!:headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo:
Ya but if u did that but what u hinted at wasn’t canna related then thats where it crossed over! Not like people don’t also notice your Jack Smith comments so it’s not just the 1 comment outta nowhere that was deleted! I’m not involved just what i would assume!
Well you assumed wrong. And I'm gonna leave it right there as I suggest you should do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back