Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not much on barbecue sauce that you apply to the meat afterwards, but you can use this during cooking also. That Green Chili is great stuff to use in all sorts of different foods not just barbecue.
All of Stubbs Marinades are very good! I always apply a dry rub to my barbecue also.

we do a lot of pulled meat in the crock pot, just because its easy and cheap.

3 chick breasts and a can of rotel, cook on low all day. Shred up and add some BBQ sauce on top of a bun. Its not bad.

3 chick breasts and a can of rotel, cook on low all day. Shred up and add some BBQ sauce on top of a bun. Its not bad.
Try Stubbs Pork Marinade On a pork butt or a shoulder or a 7 bone. It makes quite good pulled pork. The green chilie isn't really hot, it adds a nice flavor and just a tiny bit of heat.

@Frankthetank I got the Carta 2 today.
Amazing little machine. I was in a hurry to check it out and didn’t even watch a video. I was dabbing in less than a minute. lol
I need to press some rosin. :thumbsup:
Haha nice!! Congrats! I just passed 460 dabs on mine and it’s still performing just like new :headbang: :lildab::d5:

Got though a lot of my late teens and 20s with this in a crock pot
4 frozen or thawed chicken breasts
1 jar salsa
1 can Rotel
1 can chipotle in adobo
1 can rinsed black beans
Handful frozen corn
Might actually make it this week now that you've got me reminiscing :crying:

Try Stubbs Pork Marinade On a pork butt or a shoulder or a 7 bone. It makes quite good pulled pork. The green chilie isn't really hot, it adds a nice flavor and just a tiny bit of heat.
I like a lot of the stubbs stuff. The garlic marinade is awesome for London broils and burger sauce :d5:

Proxy chamber is still running like new too only cleaned it couple times just with a qtip haven't even needed to soak it yet:cooldance::headbang::lildab:
I soak the chamber and give the entire thing a thorough cleaning every third day…. And a quick wipe down with qtips between dabs. This thing stays incredibly clean…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back