Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is a canna forum which is why thats tolerated as long as not getting into singling out political parties as your perceived reasoning behind what u don’t agree with! Why you and I are limited as to who we can bash on for keeping us in the canna stone age! :cuss::crying:
The thing is I didn't Single out anybody. Didn't mention any parties, no specific people. nothing of the sort.

As far as whose keeping us in the canna stone age, Both of us have stated who the hell it is and it's one frigging person!

I think it was just because I posted it and assumptions were made because it was me.

I do something similar. I just call it fluffy stuff.

Graham cracker crust, and I make pudding but with half as much milk and then mix in cool whip 50/50.
This is pretty much the recipe for dirt cake if you throw in some cream cheese. Sounds good

1703637197385.gif

Its one of the two things I make for family get togethers I don't want to go to or care about.

Fluffy stuff and Chili Cheese dip.

Chili Cheese Dip:

Crockpot
Block of Velveeta
Can of rotel
Can of beanless chili
I do the same, but I put some heat in mine!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::headbang::headbang:

When I make it for other people., I add this instead.

stubbs.jpg

This is pretty much the recipe for dirt cake if you throw in some cream cheese. Sounds good

Make it with oreos and toss in some gummy worms, and thats the dirt cake I knew as a kid.

Or if you were a weirdo, you buy a new cat litter pan and scoop, and make "kitty litter". Tootsie rolls for added effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back