Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make it with oreos and toss in some gummy worms, and thats the dirt cake I knew as a kid.

Or if you were a weirdo, you buy a new cat litter pan and scoop, and make "kitty litter". Tootsie rolls for added effect.
Something about culinary re-creations of shit just don’t sit well with me….:nono::doh:

anybody else grow up around a saver cinema? I think the one near me was Super Saver or something like that. It was movies after they'd been at the major theatres a few months. The film was always wore out and would have holes and dark spots and stuff. The audio was 2.1 AT BEST, there was no slope to the theatre, the seats sucked and the floor was sticky as hell. But you could see a movie for $2. It was great for dates, lol.

Stubb! My favorite black cowboy!
I'm not much on barbecue sauce that you apply to the meat afterwards, but you can use this during cooking also. That Green Chili is great stuff to use in all sorts of different foods not just barbecue.
All of Stubbs Marinades are very good! I always apply a dry rub to my barbecue also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back