Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A third of a gram is a sub perceptual dose…..like a micro dose.

I would always notice it. It would make colors brighter and really enhance my mood.

I told him to start very low just to make sure he didn't freak out or anything.

I'll tell him to take a 1 gram dose and see what happens.

Good morning folks
Haha, i thought of ya the other day, you see (despite my camera not uploading for proofs) that fabo Cowboy/tomahawk ?
we were making list to fill the freezer, my wife was like “what was that big steak called?” It was the unofficial nod, so i got another one
:biggrin:
my dog has just a bit of the first bone left, so timing will be good for her too. I dont give her a ton of bones but man does she like these tomahawks.. and I definitely enjoy helping her bone supply increase.

:pass:

Haha, i thought of ya the other day, you see (despite my camera not uploading for proofs) that fabo Cowboy/tomahawk ?
we were making list to fill the freezer, my wife was like “what was that big steak called?” It was the unofficial nod, so i got another one
:biggrin:
my dog has just a bit of the first bone left, so timing will be good for her too. I dont give her a ton of bones but man does she like these tomahawks.. and I definitely enjoy helping her bone supply increase.

:pass:
Haha nice! I’ve got one to cook on New Year’s Eve :headbang:

Thanks for the reps my friend, and good morning :d5::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back