Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning AFN

Foggy and warm around here today. I have a little work to do outside for my father inlaw. Other than that, pretty chill day. Maybe I'll take the pup out for a walk later as she sits there longingly looking through the half closed blinds.

20231226_095919.jpg

Good Morning AFN

Foggy and warm around here today. I have a little work to do outside for my father inlaw. Other than that, pretty chill day. Maybe I'll take the pup out for a walk later as she sits there longingly looking through the half closed blinds.

View attachment 1655615
Good morning amigro :pass:

Do Magic mushrooms go bad?

I gave a friend some 2 year old shrooms I had. He took a 1/3 gram dose last night and said he didn't notice anything.

Now, I know thats a pretty low dose, but it was also his first time, so I said do that and just make sure you don't have a bad reaction.
As long as they were dried and stored properly they aretotally fine! May lose a lil potency is all! I have ones in my safe from a Christmas gift i got back in 2020 and they are fine! Still just smell like mushies whereas they would smell like a nasty wet dog/ mildewy if they had moisture in them when stored and they went bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back