Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning folks

Afternoon @Frankthetank :pass: #SharingOne :bighug:...you and the Dude on cold cuts....or did you scoff it all........?

IMG_8844.JPG
IMG_8852.JPG

What a difference 6 hours makes huh........?............:pass:...I Bet that would make the growroom monitors spin.........

haha we definitely have leftovers for the next several days….

:pighug: I Thought you might...but the Dude is a Big Boy.........he might have finished it.........:pighug:

We've picked the lamb to bits....just to get the dogs a bone each...cough..cough......:biggrin:

We were having the belly pork with chips and gravy today...at about 1.30pm.......coz hubby was going to watch the footie at 4pm.......:footy:

Unfortunately...he found out at 1.15pm that is kicked off at 1.30.....so he left the yard on 2 wheels...

unshowered..un fed........:crying:...so I guess we are eating later......or I'm just getting cornflakes for me dinner.......:crying:

Unfortunately...he found out at 1.15pm that is kicked off at 1.30.....so he left the yard on 2 wheels...

unshowered..un fed........:crying:
:doh:Stoners :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
he might have finished it...
haha 10 pounds of ham is too much for even ol Duder….plus he’s obsessed with the birthday cake flavored dog treats my mom sent him :rofl::rofl::rofl: he even magically decided to learn to sit on command, so I will give him more :rofl::rofl:

plus he’s obsessed with the birthday cake flavored dog treats my mom sent him :rofl::rofl::rofl: he even magically decided to learn to sit on command, so I will give him more :rofl::rofl:

Wow.....Bribes indeed......get her to send more...... :headbang: ...he'll be washing the dishes by next week.......

dude.gif

Wow.....Bribes indeed......get her to send more...... :headbang: ...he'll be washing the dishes by next week.......

View attachment 1655614.
Haha that would be nice. The only thing I miss about the old house is my automatic dishwasher. Here, I’m the automatic dishwasher :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back