Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
After yesterday's fluster I had everything done by 8pm, layed down to watch the game and by 8:30 was ready to sleep so I shut it all down and went to bed........so not really early, just a shift in schedule.

:biggrin: Up with the Larks..........:pighug:...my body has decided to do split shifts on me sleep pattern...... drives me Nuts.......:pass:

I was perusing Amazon for sales......look at this for a Review........

From Spain​

Javier

1.0 out of 5 stars Performance Issues
Reviewed in Spain on October 10, 2023
Verified Purchase
Good afternoon,

First day of use I summarize the following drawbacks.

1-He got caught crashing into the leg of a bed (staring at it) and I had to rescue him, solution to move him 2 cm back.

2-He has been trapped between a chair and a thief I don't know the reason, he was not able to get out alone without more help.

3-comment 120 min of autonomy ...., I have a small flat and I was afraid that I would finish it does not reach 1 hour and 15 min .

4-Cleaning under a bed he lost a cleaning pad and stood until we put it on.

5-She lost her senses just for the sake of it and began to recompose the map.

6-I pass several times over the grains of my cat's litter box that were left out and leave about 20% of the total, with the greatest suction and as indicated I pass several times.

7-The mobile device to control it disconnects every now and then, does not detect the robot, the map does not load several and continuous problems.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
Hmmmm.....He...yes...I'm Sure it is a male reviewer....he calls the machine a He.......until the point...#5...where IT becomes irrational for no reason....and he calls it She........:crying:...deeply Profound...

That Freudian Slip says the Reviewer is a male...between 25-35 years of age...employed....with a live in Partner.......

with a Bad case of PMT......................
ELEMENTRY.gif

:crying: BTW....He was Reviewing an automatic floor sweeper............:pighug: . @JP1.....You Might have this to come.............:crying::crying::crying:

Hmmmm.....He...yes...I'm Sure it is a male reviewer....he calls the machine a He.......until the point...#5...where IT becomes irrational for no reason....and he calls it She........:crying:...deeply Profound...
Or he's just being truthful.

It’s very quiet here today… with all Autoflower-growers around the world this place should be smacked with people….. maybe they are sleeping 💤 ?

Have to be like that…. Any stoner awake?

Some super-deals for seeds anywhere?

Do Magic mushrooms go bad?

I gave a friend some 2 year old shrooms I had. He took a 1/3 gram dose last night and said he didn't notice anything.

Now, I know thats a pretty low dose, but it was also his first time, so I said do that and just make sure you don't have a bad reaction.

Do Magic mushrooms go bad?

I gave a friend some 2 year old shrooms I had. He took a 1/3 gram dose last night and said he didn't notice anything.

Now, I know thats a pretty low dose, but it was also his first time, so I said do that and just make sure you don't have a bad reaction.
A third of a gram is a sub perceptual dose…..like a micro dose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back