Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz I actually like coco more than peat moss for growing indoors.

But peat moss works really good when transplanting stuff outside, you put some wet peat moss in the hole before you put the new plant and it helps fill in the gaps between the root ball and the hole so the roots grow through faster.

Stock up @Fermented_Fruitz .....Happening in the UK too... :headbang:

The sale of peat for use in the amateur gardening sector will be banned by 2024 to protect peatlands and the natural environment.

and multiple countries just happen to be doing this at the same time?.... If you see the word "carbon" you know you're about to get fed a bunch of WEF BULLSHIT!!!

Sorry, on a roll today...

Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 11.22.31 PM.png

@Fermented_Fruitz I actually like coco more than peat moss for growing indoors.

But peat moss works really good when transplanting stuff outside, you put some wet peat moss in the hole before you put the new plant and it helps fill in the gaps between the root ball and the hole so the roots grow through faster.

Its also gonna suck not being able to get peat to use for amending soil. Some plants need loose peaty soil like that. Like, my blackberries do best in that sort of soil, and I added a bunch of rotten old mulch and a few bags of peatmoss to the soil before I planted them. Must have done something right because I get around 3 gallons of fruit per plant a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back