Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone :pass:

So I was reading articles on different mediums and it sounds like peat might be getting banned from use pretty soon. I guess its very non renewable, and it puts out a lot of carbon into the atmosphere when being processed.
Well, that's not the case with Canadian peat. It's renewable.
I've never been a coconut person. I've only used it for worm bedding. It's pretty good for that. Since it's never been a really big part of anything I do, I've never looked into its impact with the processing. I grow cannabis for medicine. I really don't think I could use something that's causing a lot of people pain and severing with my reasoning for growing cannabis. That's just me.

As far as carbon sequestration goes, the peat/moss is growing in the harvested areas........... In Canada.

Please don't put any weight into this BS of releasing of carbon when you talk about gardening. If you are organic, you are releasing carbon!
I'm guilty! I'm guilty of releasing a lot of carbon!!!!!

And not from my drag racing!

It was from making massive loads of hot compost! Hot composting releases carbon. Quite a lot of it!

I also sequestered quite a bit of carbon too. From the plants I grew to the poop that was in the septic tank! :biggrin: :crying: :haha:

I wanna take this time to wish all my AFN brethren a merry Xmas and happy new year. or whatever u celebrate.
Keep on Token!

Happy Christmas @Badfinger .....:cheersmate:...you not going to be with us on the day.......?.......

Dam bro, u get to make decisions and your married? Must sleep in separate beds.
I tried to get into a sales career selling home security systems door to door one summer. In training they said when you evaluate the house, look which side of the bed the house phone is on. That's who makes the decisions. It wouldn't work now, because nobody has a house phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back