Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be the asshole joke of the day.

FB_IMG_1703266808372.jpg

Last day of work at the machine shop till the 2nd... I'm so ready to be done making decisions and shut my brain off and get totally stoned n play video games with my kids.

Northern Lights and Orange Diesel both doing good.
20231222_123757.jpg

The zkittelz and the northern Lights are both at 78 days. I'll probably harvest the zkittelz in a week or two, I'm going to do its last nutrient water change out tomorrow and I'll really drop down the ppms on the nutrients. It won't need much.

Last day of work at the machine shop till the 2nd... I'm so ready to be done making decisions and shut my brain off and get totally stoned n play video games with my kids.

I've been off for a week now. I always save some vacation days for the end of the year so I can take a solid 2 week block off, I need some downtime of not doing anything to recoop for the next year.

Man I find that hard to believe what are ALL soil companies going to do they all use peat

Everything is technically finite. The peat bogs in Canada are massive and well managed. The Canadian government has gone bat shit crazy!!! Not to get political, but look at what's happening to farmers all over the world. Holland, France, Germany, India, UK ,Canada, US. Farmers are protesting everywhere. Just part of the process to control agriculture. Control the food, control the people!!!

Look up farmer protests, you won't hear anything in the US media!

Guess i will be buying black market medium! :shrug::rofl:

Stock up @Fermented_Fruitz .....Happening in the UK too... :headbang:

The sale of peat for use in the amateur gardening sector will be banned by 2024 to protect peatlands and the natural environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back