Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them mean old Teamsters are striking a foreign owned, but American brewed beer company. :biggrin::shooty:

Kind of a big one....... Well it was pretty big. It's a lot smaller now.:crying:

Maybe they're going to regret that billion dollar stock buyback they did, in order to bolster the market price. It may backfire on them pretty hardcore with this strike going on.

Is gonna cost them either way. The Teamsters are angry because of the huge buyback, yet their workers are making less and less money. And if they don't solve it quickly, sales and stocks will plummet!

You used to be able to make pretty good money in beverage trading, but I don't see how anyone could buy their stock! I sure in hell wouldn't ,giving their current situation!

Morning everyone :pass:

So I was reading articles on different mediums and it sounds like peat might be getting banned from use pretty soon. I guess its very non renewable, and it puts out a lot of carbon into the atmosphere when being processed.

So I was reading articles on different mediums and it sounds like peat might be getting banned from use pretty soon. I guess its very non renewable, and it puts out a lot of carbon into the atmosphere when being processed.

Man I find that hard to believe what are ALL soil companies going to do they all use peat

Guess i will be buying black market medium! :shrug::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back