Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw Gawd...........:yoinks:...you got young childen coming.......?................:yoinks:

:crying:
Much worse than that .... :rofl:

xreyiH5.gif

Hells ya! I buy at least a 1/2oz at a time! I like variety tho so got like 1.5oz of diff concentrates! Sugar/diamonds/wax and multiple strains! Prob why my flower is getting old and crusty! Need to order some boost packs to toss in the jars!
Man…..it’s…..almost, like….you need a….., what are those called again?????

Rosin press.

#SleepTight @Buzzard :bighug:

#SleepTight @Lil Dab :bighug:

Reminds me of Home Goo.......:pass:...NE UK......beautiful sandy beaches...hubby says Aye.....they are so Fine because the North Sea Pummels them....:biggrin:

There's lots of good surf spots in the UK! I've been to a few in England, mainly in Cornwall. Have surfed in Scotland and Ireland as well. Good part about it is there aren't a lot of people out in the water. It's cold so keeps a lot of the pansies and kooks on shore!

Morning everyone :pass:

So I was reading articles on different mediums and it sounds like peat might be getting banned from use pretty soon. I guess its very non renewable, and it puts out a lot of carbon into the atmosphere when being processed.
That's a big part of why I switched to coco with GreenLeaf MC. And it's cheaper. And I was having a lot of bugs with homemade compost mixed with peat. I do have envy issues with all o' y'all organic soil growers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back