Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got Ocean Beach Kush dabs this morning Auntie…… :lildab: :smokeit:

I decided to do a ham for xmas….if the weather cooperates I’ll do it on the smoker….otherwise in the oven. I’ve got a spicy blueberry bourbon glaze in mind….or something along those lines :woohoo1: I’m saving my other tomahawk for my birthday a week after Xmas :headbang::pass:
Thats funny my mom just made a batch of jelly or jam (didn’t pay much attention to which) but it was blueberry habanero flavor! Wasn’t sure who exactly would want that but apparently someone requested it and she sold the entire batch before she could even add it to list of products!

Whew!
With Walter White being a parent of Aunt Jeannie's Elixier, man, I'm real hopeful that she's got a good bit of CBD in her! She might be some really good medicine. I might try to take her tonight and get her in the freezer.
I was kinda thinking Walter White would be a good sativa. I think the high ends up being a sativa high, But you do get a pretty heavy body hit for the first few minutes. And focus improves with time.
I could have taken Aunt Jeannie's Elixier A few days ago, but I wanted her to be a bit more amber.

Just over 13 days dry of that frosty KnowsCandy......... Still very pliant! It's gonna be a damn good dry!

The picture of What looks like heavily laid cargo ship has got me messed up!
It looks pretty well heavily laden. You would think it would be pretty low, but the tail being as high up as it is just has me screwed up. I didn't realize their tails stuck up so high. It would be interesting to see the whole configuration of it. I imagine that shape like that is for water flow efficiency.

I thought about going on a cargo ship and I'd operate the propulsion plant........................... Until I found out how much it paid!:face:

I had flashbacks to that apt managers conversation with her telling me the salary of head maintenance,

jerry-lewis-colgate-comedy.gif

fc,550x550,orange.u1.jpg

tenor.gif

I don't even put my pants on in the morning for that!
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

That ship has been unloaded and is partially loaded. Unfortunately our country’s biggest export is air. More than half of that ship will go back to china with empty containers.

What happened the other day when you went exercising early on in the morning......did you sleep after it....?...

I usually just relax and don’t use any energy during the days, I’m trying to think in the long run.
A nap for 2 hours in the morning and then about 4-6 hours at night for the last week at least.

Don’t you take a nap miss? Ahh, siesta!!!

Thats funny my mom just made a batch of jelly or jam (didn’t pay much attention to which) but it was blueberry habanero flavor! Wasn’t sure who exactly would want that but apparently someone requested it and she sold the entire batch before she could even add it to list of products!
I used to think that about the Sweet and the Heat type jellies.
A friend had some hot strawberry! She put some on of my smoked brisket and said to try it. I'm a barbecue snob in 1/2, so Just to make her happy, I ate it. The flavors were off the chain! It is crazy how it brought out some of the flavors! And it was a very good thoroughly smoked brisket.
In the end, I wasn't offended by her putting that jelly on my brisket! LOL!

It was pretty surprising for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back