Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WildBill ....Xmas shopping...................don't Hold your Breath........:hookah:......

:pighug:
Well, I just rechecked and it's out for delivery. Usually get my regular mail before 10!! :cooldance: :eyebrows:

But for right now, I think I'm gonna have me another taste of that fresh Walter White!:eyebrows::eyebrows::pass:

This is kind of a large diameter one hitter, so this should be pretty goooooooood!
giphy.gif

O Lordy Lordy Lordy!
Whew!!! That stuff is gonna be dangerous in a Swordfish!!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna be able to hit that while driving. That rush is too hard core for that!:dizzy:

Any Possum lady news?
:raccacooniecrosseye::raccacooniecrosseye::raccacooniecrosseye:

The picture of What looks like heavily laid cargo ship has got me messed up!
It looks pretty well heavily laden. You would think it would be pretty low, but the tail being as high up as it is just has me screwed up. I didn't realize their tails stuck up so high. It would be interesting to see the whole configuration of it. I imagine that shape like that is for water flow efficiency.

I thought about going on a cargo ship and I'd operate the propulsion plant........................... Until I found out how much it paid!:face:

I had flashbacks to that apt managers conversation with her telling me the salary of head maintenance,

jerry-lewis-colgate-comedy.gif

fc,550x550,orange.u1.jpg

tenor.gif

I don't even put my pants on in the morning for that!
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Afternoon @Lil Dab :bighug: ...milk and cookies....for the Reindeeeeeee...r......Ooops...shouln't have let that one out..............Ho ho ho....

View attachment 1653925

View attachment 1653926

And...don't let @Fermented_Fruitz see the cookies...Rudolf still has a chipped tooth from last year when they fought over them......:crying:

Afternoon mossy he’s got his own cookies he don’t need anymore

Morning everyone :coffee2: :lildab:

Plus I don’t share my cookies! I’ll get u high but hands off my snacks! :yeah::crying:

1702915603078.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back