Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, prodelamaastricht :crying:
1702405691467.gif

Welcome back buddy! Yes, mephisto adds extra seeds to their orders still. Also, check this place out too

If you have questions on new strains, new breeders let us know :d5: :pass:

Yes they do meph math 3 pack is 5 if ordering direct and the freebie tiers are as follows

Freebie Tiers

Our freebie tiers are as follows based on a single order and do not include postage. Freebie tiers are calculated AFTER discounts (including Piggy Points!) are applied:
$30 – $79.99: 2 free seeds
$80 – $139.99: 5 free seeds
$140 – $194.99: 10 free seeds
$195 – $244.99: 15 free seeds
$245 – $289.99: 20 free seeds
$290+: 25 free seeds
All amounts are calculated with our base currency of USD. We don’t currently offer additional freebies for orders with a higher value. We can't combine multiple orders to reach higher freebie tiers, since we have a packing team with multiple locations

Mind you all this is for mephisto USA not sure if they are all the same UK and CA

Sweeeet ! "Meph math" :crying: Love it. I've been growing my own crosses of some of their older strains and it's time to try something new maybe. I really like something that is Skunky on the tongue and in the nostril. Autoflower is a must. What do y'all have to recommend?

Sweeeet ! "Meph math" :crying: Love it. I've been growing my own crosses of some of their older strains and it's time to try something new maybe. I really like something that is Skunky on the tongue and in the nostril. Autoflower is a must. What do y'all have to recommend?
Give Night Owl genetics a peak (they have them on the link I provided)…..it’s Daz, from Mephisto. He split off and did his own thing. Also, look at Dark Owl…which is a collaboration between him and another breeder.

Give Night Owl genetics a peak (they have them on the link I provided)…..it’s Daz, from Mephisto. He split off and did his own thing. Also, look at Dark Owl…which is a collaboration between him and another breeder.
:yeahthat: I can’t think of any Meph girls that are skunky but have been told marathon is skunky or maybe it was gamathon one of them :doh::baked:

Livers BX is the closest skunky strain I've tried from them. It's definitely not skunk but kinda in the family

Night owl oulier c or z were kinda skunky! Not sure i have had a super skunky strain yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back