Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Google translate for gods sake, I promise it will make it easier. Haha
1702408207061.gif

Seems like breeders have been going away from the skunk for the last several years. Hardly ever hear about skunky strains these days.. :pass:
@LaughingHyenaSeeds has 99 skunks that’s pretty skunky only grown it once got one I just started going now

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Tuesday Live Stoners.

It is better today, I don't think my digestive system is ready for Tacos?

I know it sounds funny. I am 80+ pounds lighter than my heaviest weight now, well at least 20 pounds of that fat came off my ass and now there is just way less padding between the bones and chair to sit on.

@JM it looks like the citrus needs Zinc, copper and Mg. ?

My brain doesn’t always work but I remember he said cbd doesn’t do shit for him! ;)
Most of the time when someone says CBD does noting for them and I drill down they are talking about HEMP derived CBD. Hemp derived CBD did nothing for my back pain, but as part of a Cannabis sativa/indica plant it was very effective. This is from 5 years of using various strains for my back pain, nothing has worked better than the 207Genetics Auto Purple Kush CBD. I am sure it is a synergistic effect.

:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud: I'm sending all my karma Hoping you get some Relief after Thursday.....:bighug:...are you expecting an inpatient stay....or day surgery.......?
Thank you. Finally starting to crawl out of this hole a bit. Tryna get out and get some sunshine.

I got no idea about staying. They told me when I have new symptoms to call. I did about the lumps on my back and they gave me the next appointment they had. I guess they're deciding what's gonna happen once they start the procedure. I have to bring an overnight bag but also have a ride ready for if i go home same day.

@Dichoti ...:yeah:

Yuuuupppp...
Now I'm gonna have a mix of a "Hold my beer..."
and a "Look what I can do" moment after I get my stuff set back up.
I'm actually allowed to grow, So I'm gonna throw one in a bucket and break out all my lights now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back