Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Stoners! <waving> It's been a damn long time since I've been around, and even longer since I've had to buy seeds. Imagine my surprise when I looked at the Mephisto Genetics site and saw the prices had doubled and almost tripled in some cases. :confused1:

So tell me if you've ordered from them lately....are they still as generous with their seeds as they used to be. I almost always got as many freebies as seeds purchased. It was never advertised that way, but they always over filled expectations. Their website seems to indicate a lesser amount now. 🤔

What's the tea?
:shooty:

Yes they do meph math 3 pack is 5 if ordering direct and the freebie tiers are as follows

Freebie Tiers

Our freebie tiers are as follows based on a single order and do not include postage. Freebie tiers are calculated AFTER discounts (including Piggy Points!) are applied:
$30 – $79.99: 2 free seeds
$80 – $139.99: 5 free seeds
$140 – $194.99: 10 free seeds
$195 – $244.99: 15 free seeds
$245 – $289.99: 20 free seeds
$290+: 25 free seeds
All amounts are calculated with our base currency of USD. We don’t currently offer additional freebies for orders with a higher value. We can't combine multiple orders to reach higher freebie tiers, since we have a packing team with multiple locations

Mind you all this is for mephisto USA not sure if they are all the same UK and CA

What a fun day at work yesterday. The boss ate 2 special Christmas cookies before anyone warned him. He is very much a lightweight with smoking weed. He said he was still high this morning. Merry Christmas. whoops!

What a fun day at work yesterday. The boss ate 2 special Christmas cookies before anyone warned him. He is very much a lightweight with smoking weed. He said he was still high this morning. Merry Christmas. whoops!

I just popped an E… lol just kidding 😊

But smoked some vape - delta 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back