Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing about our mutt is that he absolutely hates having the snow lycra put on her,
1702400614351.gif

U got a hermaphrodog? :shrug::pighug::crying:

:chimp:

Last edited:
The funny thing about our mutt is that he absolutely hates having the snow lycra put on her, and her initial stiff legged walk is funny enough to bring tears to my cheeks, but as soon as she is out in the snow, she forgets totally about it and romps around as usual. Go figger. Bottom line is that it keeps her from balling up, and keeps her at least a bit drier. Her fur grabs snow, and it also gets wet. Bad combo around here in the winter. :pighug:

Skeeter is the same way hates it until he’s outside running around then he’s loving it cause without the clothes he’s freezing and shaking ready to come inside in minutes

Hey Stoners! <waving> It's been a damn long time since I've been around, and even longer since I've had to buy seeds. Imagine my surprise when I looked at the Mephisto Genetics site and saw the prices had doubled and almost tripled in some cases. :confused1:

So tell me if you've ordered from them lately....are they still as generous with their seeds as they used to be. I almost always got as many freebies as seeds purchased. It was never advertised that way, but they always over filled expectations. Their website seems to indicate a lesser amount now. 🤔

What's the tea?
:shooty:

Hey Stoners! <waving> It's been a damn long time since I've been around, and even longer since I've had to buy seeds. Imagine my surprise when I looked at the Mephisto Genetics site and saw the prices had doubled and almost tripled in some cases. :confused1:

So tell me if you've ordered from them lately....are they still as generous with their seeds as they used to be. I almost always got as many freebies as seeds purchased. It was never advertised that way, but they always over filled expectations. Their website seems to indicate a lesser amount now. 🤔

What's the tea?
:shooty:
Welcome back buddy! Yes, mephisto adds extra seeds to their orders still. Also, check this place out too

If you have questions on new strains, new breeders let us know :d5: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back