Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup.....:d5:.. Me Too.....
U too cbd doesn’t do shit…..or you also have a nonfunctional brain! 🧠 :shrug::haha::rofl:

1702398556219.gif

My brain doesn’t always work but I remember he said cbd doesn’t do shit for him! ;)
I'm not saying to switch exclusively to a 1:1. I'm just saying that it may be worth a try to incorporate a 1:1 in his med regimen when the need arises.

Edit: It can take several doses over a period of days before the benefits take full effect....primarily the anti inflammatory benefits.. But the calm usually takes hold a bit faster.

:thumbsup:

Yeah wife does most the dressing I only do when necessary his outer puff jacket is pretty easy over his back and two leg holes Velcro underneath

This is the one we have for Nala it's the only one I've seen her tolerate when it's really cold it's really easy to put on

View attachment 1652562
The funny thing about our mutt is that he absolutely hates having the snow lycra put on her, and her initial stiff legged walk is funny enough to bring tears to my cheeks, but as soon as she is out in the snow, she forgets totally about it and romps around as usual. Go figger. Bottom line is that it keeps her from balling up, and keeps her at least a bit drier. Her fur grabs snow, and it also gets wet. Bad combo around here in the winter. :pighug:

My brain doesn’t always work but I remember he said cbd doesn’t do shit for him! ;)
Dont work for me either. Neither do edibles. Done hundreds of milligrams nothing. and I ate 2 grams of old ass shrooms they did nothing for me. But weed never fails to get me high.

Smalls gets all fired up if you put any sort of clothes on him and biggie hates everything. But they piss on them when they go outside and it's a pain in the ass to keep taking things off and putting them on :pass:
Hmmm, another advantage to our wee girl mutt - she can pee without wetting her snow suit. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back