Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!
:pass:

I've been thinking about your episodes, and the possible causes. AFAIK Lemon Tree has a heavy Diesel ancestry. Diesel is known to have gracious amounts of Terpinolene, and Terpinolene is known to cause very high anxiety.

It may be something to consider my friend..
:d5:
Oh, these predate cannabis use entirely. As a matter of fact, I found cannabis while researching treatments for the episodes.

The one I had the other day, I had not consumed for several hours when it started (not enough cannabis onboard is a likelier cause lol)…..

Oh, these predate cannabis use entirely. As a matter of fact, I found cannabis while researching treatments for the episodes.

The one I had the other day, I had not consumed for several hours when it started (not enough cannabis onboard is a likelier cause lol)…..
A veteran buddy got his weed stolen by his step kids during an episode. Led to a police stand off and incarceration Don't be that guy Bud I think that had he had his medication nothing would have happened

I've just been thinking 'bout ya as these things tend to get stuck in my head, and I wondered if maybe that could be the case my friend. The only suggestion I have if I may is.....try a good solid 1:1...maybe have it on hold for when this occurs.

:bighug:

Good morning peeps. First snow of the year yesterday

Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 9.09.51 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 9.09.33 AM.png

A veteran buddy got his weed stolen by his step kids during an episode. Led to a police stand off and incarceration Don't be that guy Bud I think that had he had his medication nothing would have happened
Yep, the medicine doesn’t work if you don’t consume it. Hard to believe, but I find myself forgetting to medicate sometimes if I get wrapped up in doing something. I know! Forget to smoke weed!?!? Who’d a thunk :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back