Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning my friend…how’s it going? :d5: :pass:

Doing pretty good, but i can feel in my body that i could use some sun to get vitamin D.

I hope it’s just an overpassing episode… or I’ll use some drugs (cannabis) to treat the symptoms - not the cause.

How are your morning/day? 😊

Doing pretty good, but i can feel in my body that i could use some sun to get vitamin D.

I hope it’s just an overpassing episode… or I’ll use some drugs (cannabis) to treat the symptoms - not the cause.

How are your morning/day? 😊
Doing well buddy….starting the day with some coffee and Lemon Tree Kush dabs :coffee: :lildab:

Cannabis it is… let’s get high!
1702388969338.gif

Well, I got great news yesterday. I got the warehouse job I applied for...
Which means I'll be growing again soon.
So, one of my many plans is start with something quick yet high yielding, Then pop a monster.
What's the biggest auto of 2023, So far, that wasn't under "laboratory growing conditions"?
Check out anything @420autoflower grows if you want to see some monster plants :bong:

Doing well buddy….starting the day with some coffee and Lemon Tree Kush dabs :coffee: :lildab:
Good morning!
:pass:

I've been thinking about your episodes, and the possible causes. AFAIK Lemon Tree has a heavy Diesel ancestry. Diesel is known to have gracious amounts of Terpinolene, and Terpinolene is known to cause very high anxiety.

It may be something to consider my friend..
:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back