Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its over $1,400 a month just for the HOA fees! :crying:

That's pretty damn pathetic!
There is an absolute gorgeous property about 10 miles from me that has beautiful rolling hills and pasture and several lakes....not tanks!
I've known about that property for about 20 years and the guy that finally bought it did exactly what I had planned for it.
The rolling hills and structure that the property has, made the perfect opportunity to have the different lakes. A very conservative estimate of all the lakes surface area is an easy 100 acres.
Just the savings on the HOA fees, you can buy a brand new Ford F-150 Raptor R and have those fees pay for it! :funny: :funny: :funny:

If I won the powerball, that place would be mine one way another!!!

Hey! Anyone ever add sauerkraut kimchee or other fermented grocery store products into their soil? Wonder what would happen if you stuck it in a blender and added it to soil or made a tea....?
Interesting question. I think kimchi would work

My ACinfinity controller reads a lot higher RH than my InkBird I put the sensors an inch apart and still reading a lot higher. I'm thinking the Inkbird is closer to the truth (i have 2 of them). I should figger out how to calibrate them. Any advice much appreciated.

Boveda calibration bags. I don't know how you would seal the sensor inside but I have one very good calibrateable hygrometer. I calibrate that with the boveda kit and then set that by the sensors in the tent.

The inkbird and AC units should have a +/- adjustment. Cal those to the hygrometer and you will be as close as possible to accurate.

The boveda calibration bags are on Amazon or direct from their website. It is just a strong plastic bag with a humidity pack. You could easily make one if you have humidity packs.

I do find that you need to let the hygrometer sit in the calibration bag with the pack for at least 24hrs to be absolutely certain.

Boveda calibration bags. I don't know how you would seal the sensor inside but I have one very good calibrateable hygrometer. I calibrate that with the boveda kit and then set that by the sensors in the tent.

The inkbird and AC units should have a +/- adjustment. Cal those to the hygrometer and you will be as close as possible to accurate.

The boveda calibration bags are on Amazon or direct from their website. It is just a strong plastic bag with a humidity pack. You could easily make one if you have humidity packs.

I do find that you need to let the hygrometer sit in the calibration bag with the pack for at least 24hrs to be absolutely certain.
Well that's interesting method!

Well, I think Both Bloodstone girls are Pollinated.
:biggrin:

I'm definitely collecting pollen in a different manner the next time I should have went ahead and threw a light in the walk-in closet and put the boys in there with some foil underneath the plant To collect the pollen as it dropped.
I plucked off what looked like to be ripe Pods and put it in a little small tupperware container, the smallest one they make. I stirred them up with a Q tip real good and then hit the girl with it. I could see some pollen, but to make sure I just took the mail and rubbed him all over the girl!
:eyebrows:
:funny:

I did the same with the bigger male and the smaller female, well actually all I did was rub him all over her!
:biggrin:

I hooked up my carbon filter in that tent and just placed the girls back in there. It just went on off cycle, so I'm gonna leave them there until 6P and then wash them down.
The other two girls aren't in flower in the carbon filter should keep the pollen in place............ I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back